***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This dude is gonna mess around and get himself assassinated if he keeps spitting that real like this

Last edited:
That ether he just now hit Republicans with :pimp: :pimp:

The Koch Bros won't save y'all :lol:

Republicans tied themselves to some crazies out of desperation during George w's run.. And now it's going bury them because they sound crazy just trying to continue to cater to those groups

Bern gonna start seeing some real opposition now. Hilldawg and Republicans alike gonna be throwing shade non stop.

Bern gonna start seeing some real opposition now. Hilldawg and Republicans alike gonna be throwing shade non stop.

Wall Street and the heavy GOP donors going be throwing around heavy money just to attack dude

This dude is gonna mess around and get himself assassinated if he keeps spitting that real like this

They didn't kill the black guy. They not gonna kill the old loud white guy :lol:

Obeezy never once went at the political/financial establishment this hard though

Because he was campaigning before the financial crisis.

The man was seriously considering putting bankers on trial and unleashing Elizabeth Warren on them.

He gave Wall Street plenty of reason to be pissed off

Elizabeth Warren taking her sweet time to endorse 
embarassed.gif

Damnit O'Malley get your delegates to decide.. It's 12:09 AM, and I want to watch some damn NCIS on Netflix

If not for nothing else, Iowa being this close means people are starting to realize that the run-of-the-mill candidate isn't cutting it anymore. :pimp:

I still expect Bernie to get washed in the South. I'm sorry, but old, black folks (especially in the South) are some of the most ill-informed voters out there. Half the cats at my job in their 50's and 60's are like "Bernie who??"

They'll vote for Clinton just off name recognition alone, unfortunately.

If only more people supported Bern and weren't Hillary slurpers.

Brah please.

From what I have seen, Hillary supporters have behaved themselves much better than Bernie fans.

Like Sanders campaign has had to remind people, "chill, we are still on the same team"

Back
Top Bottom