***Official Political Discussion Thread***

@leahmcelrath: BREAKING

House Intel Comm schedules Trump/Russia hearings for May 2nd.

Sally Yates to testify.

By me @Shareblue

https://t.co/zeRdafGlsp
tenor.gif

*Hadn't seen Pabs posted just about the same thing before
laugh.gif
whole squad coming through   too bad Comey and Rogers will be closed

I always ask myself "did he read the article" and the answer most of the time is "probably not"

except not only are u wrong, you're pretty much lost on da fact that OPEC is now impotent due to US energy production [emoji]128526[/emoji].
You're practically saying the article is wrong, which you celebrated a minute ago.

da article explicitly state that OPEC is powerless to change da fortunes of oil due to US production...

The outlook is similarly dour for weaker, highly indebted U.S. oil and gas producers. Many of them looked ready for insolvency as energy prices cratered between 2014 and 2016. According to Bloomberg, 20 companies had borrowed more than two-thirds of their credit line limits amid a liquidity crunch last fall. But despite the price recovery since then, at least 11 are still using 70 percent or more of their credit lines.

Should oil prices keep falling, which looks increasingly likely, many of these companies could be pushed into bankruptcy, weighing not only on the share prices of larger energy companies but on bank stocks given concerns over loan losses.

And you have a man out here celebrating this :lol: smh

LMFAO this idiot thinks OPEC is impotent.

Anyways, on a more productive topic than slapping the ignorance out of ninja:

Florida is one step closer to allowing ex-cons to vote again (after their parole and probation ends). The state needs several hundred thousand signatures to make it to the ballot Nov. 2018, but with that much time and the level of organization this campaign has, I'd be surprised if they don't get a vote next year.

This could be MASSIVE in 2020, if nonviolent ex-cons can vote.

I always ask myself "did he read the article" and the answer most of the time is "probably not"

except not only are u wrong, you're pretty much lost on da fact that OPEC is now impotent due to US energy production [emoji]128526[/emoji].
You're practically saying the article is wrong, which you celebrated a minute ago.

da article explicitly state that OPEC is powerless to change da fortunes of oil due to US production...

The outlook is similarly dour for weaker, highly indebted U.S. oil and gas producers. Many of them looked ready for insolvency as energy prices cratered between 2014 and 2016. According to Bloomberg, 20 companies had borrowed more than two-thirds of their credit line limits amid a liquidity crunch last fall. But despite the price recovery since then, at least 11 are still using 70 percent or more of their credit lines.

Should oil prices keep falling, which looks increasingly likely, many of these companies could be pushed into bankruptcy, weighing not only on the share prices of larger energy companies but on bank stocks given concerns over loan losses.

da blind spot you lost is those smaller companies that lose will be supplanted by bigger companies that will be able to profitably drill those same lands and put pressure on OPEC.

so... someone should've read da article better. 8)

LMFAO this idiot thinks OPEC is impotent.

Anyways, on a more productive topic than slapping the ignorance out of ninja:

Florida is one step closer to allowing ex-cons to vote again (after their parole and probation ends). The state needs several hundred thousand signatures to make it to the ballot Nov. 2018, but with that much time and the level of organization this campaign has, I'd be surprised if they don't get a vote next year.

This could be MASSIVE in 2020, if nonviolent ex-cons can vote.

Florida needs a Dem governor. Black people, hell anyone the GOP thinks will vote Dem, will not have full voting access under Republicans.

Many people don't know that Jeb was schemin for Dubya back in the day.

Last edited:

da blind spot you lost is those smaller companies that lose will be supplanted by bigger companies that will be able to profitably drill those same lands and put pressure on OPEC.

You know that leads to job lost right? So now you're bragging about people losing jobs in the energy sector

Well, well, well, this is a turn of events.

BTW, due to the nature of business, I doubt the efficiency gains will be that great.

Last edited:

The article never said that. You are just insinuating with your own conclusion that such will happen.

Now you're debating a separate point :lol:

And the last thing we need is a stronger cartel like market in the US.

You know that leads to job lost right? So now you're bragging about people losing jobs in the energy sector

BTW, due to the nature of business, I doubt the efficiency gains will be that great.
Ninja just wants to tell those that lost their jobs to "pick up their bootstraps"

Also, you really think making a monopoly or duopoly is gonna lead to lower prices :lol:

What incentive do they have to compete, if they can't corporate with oil producers and crave up the market

You need a lot of America producers for their to be pressure on the price. Them competing among themselves is what is providing the pressure that is impacting OPEC

Last edited:
Also, you really think making a monopoly or duopoly is gonna lead to lower prices :lol:

What incentive do they have to compete, if they can't corporate with oil producers and crave up the market

You need a lot of America producers for their to be pressure on the price. Them competing among themselves is what is providing the pressure that is impacting OPEC
inb4 "u rookie rusty, you know nothing about cars, blah blah blah"

gas completely collapses in time for driving season, yeah...color me indifferent [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]127950[/emoji]️[emoji]127937[/emoji]

Trump already made the Hemi cheap, and you still ain't cop, but now you need a break to fill up your hooptie. :smh:

#BrokeBoyGoals

Last edited:
Da Libbies hating on Da Rust Belt Edition Hemi again B. VROOOOOOM, VROOOOOOOM ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIES.

It's rather sad when someone is so hungry to brag about perceived wealth to the point of bragging about things they don't own and likely will not own in the foreseeable future. 

Back
Top Bottom