***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The key word is openly. Tariq has maintain that most politicians are white supremacist or sws, they just hid it.

But now they feel embolden to just let it fly.

Btw, when it comes to politics, Tariq is uninformed about a lot and was one of the "black people should not vote......Omg Trump got elected" dudes. These people have turned into the "Obama did nothing......Dmab did you see what Trump did he reversed..." clowns

this is why i was never a fan of dude

ole fake deep smart dumb N

Le Pen is gonna try hard to capitalize off that tragedy :smh:

She's already made a habit of politicizing these attacks in the past

Last edited:
Obama the worst ex man. Man out here flauntin' his happiness all in our face on social network......

Obama the worst ex man. Man out here flauntin' his happiness all in our face on social network......

I sayin :smh:

Ole boy is outchea livin

When I say him in NYC, wearing a suit, with no tie and three buttons undone, I knew that man didn't have any worries

Obeezy chilling so much he bout to have a midlife crisis and get his side piece pregnant like Melo.

Last edited:
Your article does not say gas is dropping 50%. It is speculating that if the starts line up properly that it may happen.

I highly doubt that will happen. Because it is that means it will be the lowest gas prices have reached in nearly 90 years

Right. I just thought it was funny that it could happen partially as a result over concerns about Trump's legislation

Back
Top Bottom