***Official Political Discussion Thread***

C9L7qQKVoAE3kOj.jpg:orig
Bush = 0? That can't be right...

So he started playing golf only after 9/11?? Unless they're talking about this Bush:

Last edited:
I never even see this many white house press secretary briefing until this year. Spicer for president since Trump out there playing golf and got Twitter fingers.

The fall of Bill O'Reilly could truly be an amazing thing to witness

Let's all hope that comes to fruition
I really thought the day would never come he would be off TV for good potentially, happy im wrong
nthat.gif

Heading to Kenya in a couple of weeks.

Hope they won't spazz on me out there.

I'm a American black dude though.. Hopefully they realize we are on the same team

:pimp: :pimp:
I'm from Kenya, they will treat you well but try to overcharge since you don't speak Swahili. they try to come up on me caus my Swahili is bad. You will love the yambs. Mad European n Asians out there

I'll be honest. I don't even know what Pepsi's blunder is. I only know that they made a blunder. The fact that I don't know just off of hanging out on the internet means Pepsi's blunder couldn't have been that bad lol

Pepsi just got roasted into oblivion until they pulled theit ad :rofl:

It's kinda tame compared to the others,their stock and brand valuation didn't dip like United

Spicey managed to somehow come up with arguably his most outrageous,ridiculous claim yet :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, Angry Spice wins this week's "worst public **** up" award. Can't go around and actually try to claim anyone is systematically gassing their own citizens worse than Hitler.

United just beat up a minority.

Back
Top Bottom