***Official Political Discussion Thread***

What's up with the UK man.

No US President has ever been afforded a state visit in his first year of office.

Barack Obama was extended an invite after 28 months. George Bush was extended an invite after 32.

But Trump got his invite in record time. And UK government still has not rescinded the invite, even after that petition to disinvite Trump reached a million signatures

Just sounds fishy man
It's very likely because of the Brexit. They want to establish trade relations asap.
They clearly dislike Trump but it's still in their best interest to establish new trade relationships as they continue the process of leaving the EU.

My thoughts exactly. They need every partnership they can get at this point w/ Brexit looming.

If they really need Trump's Alliance that bad, they should've thought of that before trashing him so hard on video. Some of them didn't hold back man :rofl:

The Daily Beast@thedailybeast 50s50 seconds ago

House Oversight Chair Chaffetz will not investigate Flynn http://thebea.st/2lLZkhG
Big surprise there 
mean.gif
 Chaffetz is a grade A clown 

Son will not do his job for ****. He was made chair for a good reason by insiders, to overlook everything.

Last edited:
Son will not do his job for ****. He was made chair for a good reason by insiders, to overlook everything.

Yup.

Th republicans are all compromised. Remember, Russia hacked the RNC as well. They just chose NOT to release their info.

And if you think the DNC is hiding ****......wait till you see what the GOP been up to :lol:. Downright sinister.

The republicans that are compromised will want to fall in line and move on. Gotta resist.

Cat and mouse game over what intelligence knows about the Russia hacks....and what Russia has on the GOP. Wait and see.

This is crazy.

Trump stating that the bigger issue is the leaks? Dude, you were looking at classified information out in the open at your resort. 

This is crazy.

Trump stating that the bigger issue is the leaks? Dude, you were looking at classified information out in the open at your resort. 

@laurenduca:

The White House is shifting focus to the source of the Flynn leaks, while refusing to probe Trump's involvement beyond "um, he didn't know."

We either have a mastermind who is colluding with Russia or an uninformed old man watching TV in his bathrobe. Either way, NOT GREAT.

Kind of surprised at how fast it took for **** to hit the fan already :rofl:

Does Paul Ryan have a say in any of this stuff? I haven't really followed his movements, but IMO he's seems pretty quiet.

Do all republicans really follow and support everything that Trump is saying and doing? I can't bring myself to believe that every republican supports their party's views. Am I wrong?

Do all republicans really follow and support everything that Trump is saying and doing? I can't bring myself to believe that every republican supports their party's views. Am I wrong?

I have a theory that they're only falling in line for now to pass a lot of their own agenda while letting Trump continue to sabotage himself giving them more leverage over him so that they can eventually toss him overboard in favor of their main man Pence as top dog.

Pence is already taking initiative since he's apparently the one who pushed Trump to accept Flynns resignation

Last edited:
It's still crazy and pathetic to me how, ideologically, the right quickly pulled a 180 on their anti-Russia stance.

I mean since the Cold War Russia has been America's eternal enemy/rival. Especially in a pop culture sense. The right always had hawkish people that would discuss how a relative of theirs served in wars, and their high level of nationalism would lead them to almost hate those that stood for opposing America's "freedom and democracy."

Then one con-man, while under suspicion of ties to Russia, says ay let's be cool with them. And just like that 50+ years gets thrown out the window.

Last edited:
I have a theory that they're only falling in line for now to pass a lot of their own agenda while letting Trump continue to sabotage himself giving them more leverage over him so that they can eventually toss him overboard in favor of their main man Pence as top dog.

Pence is already taking initiative since he's apparently the one who pushed Trump to accept Flynns resignation
Ahh, so forreal playing the 'House of Cards' 
laugh.gif

Ahh, so forreal playing the 'House of Cards' :lol:

That's the only way I can see them willingly standing idle while dude continues to damage the party's image as well as the country's :lol:

Last edited:

Don't forget the #NeverTrump republicans. They're still around. Still, many of the politicians who were in the never Trump camp have revealed how fast of a turncoat they can be (looking at you, Romney)

Last edited:
NBC Nightly NewsVerified account @NBCNightlyNews 52m52 minutes ago

Speaker Ryan: "As soon as" White House realized they were being misled, Gen. Flynn was asked for his resignation.

Ken DilanianVerified account @KenDilanianNBC 13h13 hours ago
NBC News has confirmed that Sally Yates warned the WH last month that Flynn had not accurately recounted his talks with Russian ambassador.

is there a chance pence gets kicked out with trump at the same time though? 
laugh.gif
Doubtful, he doesn't seem like the type to get involved in nefarious activities. While a despicable human being, he doesn't strike me as a careless idiot so he is probably taking the necessary steps to cover himself from any potential fallout.

He's probably patiently awaiting his chance to take over and fulfill his dream of imposing his christian version of Sharia law on the US.

Last edited:
is there a chance pence gets kicked out with trump at the same time though? :lol:
I think there would have to be separate impeachment proceedings against the VP - not unforeseeable as obviously he's complicit in all that's going on at the moment - but I would imagine he's trying to keep out of it as much as possible for deniability.

How much y'all want to bet Trump has a similar email service to what Clinton had?

:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom