***Official Political Discussion Thread***

What were they protesting? And why are they considered dumb, if they're protesting something that will have a negative effect on their lives, why is that dumb?
I think it's obvious what they were protesting. Dumb = Vandalizing innocent people's cars, throwing rocks at police cars and local businesses, etc. Pretty much harming their own community.

Last edited:

Even if you didn't want to vote FOR Hilary, you could have used your vote to vote AGAINST Trump

I just don't get this logic.
The logic is that Trump will be objectively worse than a Clinton presidency would have been. @Rexanglorum
 I believe put it like this in football terms. Sometimes its best to take the 3 points instead of going for it on 4th down and be risky.
I believe the saying was for progressive: "Bernie was a touchdown, Hillary is a field goal, Trump would be a pick 6"

So progressive that are mad they didn't get Bernie should just take the points and work to make the DNC more progressive for the future.
But when your down 50 in the 4th, whats the difference?
Luckily it isn't really a game and we got alot more time on the clock irl and we aren't just playing for ourselves we got future generations to play for too

Man I feel like running for something local

My old elementary just got shut down for structural damage that they knew about 6 years before.

Meanwhile Austin just built a new performing arts center like ten minutes away.

Kids, teachers and administrators have to find a new school mid year. Like Wtf Austin Texas.

All these people need jobs just need to get hired to work on infrastructure and rebuilding city. I know that sounds simple but it Dont make sense to closed down places of learning especially if we as a nation are trying to compete in the global market.

People can learn the wrong lesson from this happening.

It could have been easier avoided
Agreed. I really feel as though Clinton could've held steadfast in protecting what Obama kept in place and we could still have important reforms but that ain't the case anymore

It's done. It's over with. A WS is now running a WS country. Now we know where we really stand.

Like I said, I'd much rather deal with an upgront WS then a SWS.

Jesus ******* Christ man :smh:

People lives are gonna get ruined that don't have too.

Y'all ready to make martyrs outta regular folk in hopes a revolution will come.

Last edited:
If an alien comes from saturn and runs for president as a democrat under the platform the he would immediate vaporize all left handed people.

I suspect left handed people will vote republican.

The democrats then add left handed vaporization to their party platform and for the next 50 years, left handed people always vote republican. :lol:

Would you then complain that left handed people are slaves to the republican part because 99% of them vote republican? :lol:

cmon man. :lol:

except u not telling da whole story...what if a left handed person learned to write with both hands and da ailens felt threatened because he or she didn't need em...they would try to delegitimize him or her because it a direct threat to their power.

see leftist blacks who call others uncle toms.

I think even if all people of color except whites formed a new political party called the United Minorities party

We would still be outnumbered. It would look like we would need either an actual open minded white person or multiracial person to serve as the candidate

Media been telling everyone its gonna be a landslide fir Hilary yet go ahead and take time out your day to stand in line and vite for the other person you dont want.

This goes on the Democrats.

Any excuse to make yourself feel better about not voting, I guess

The media made me do it. :smh:

Adults are saying this....

-Remember when the media was suppose to be bought by Hillary. Funny she could not stop them from screaming about a BS email story for the last week.

The mainstream political media is out to get ratings, nothing else, and they were saying it was a horse race until the every end. That is not a valid excuse

Last edited:
The good news is that Trump is only allowed 2 terms. A lot of folks are going to be mad itnhim when they lose their healthcare.

Tariq been on some dumb **** for a while.

I still listen to him, but many of these "woke" brothers that listen to him don't even realize that he is half way marketing to them, on top of feeding them information.

He used to help dudes reason through topics affecting the black community, now he also pedals stuff he thinks his audience wants to here.

This. This. This.

Ok, got it. It's just every 4 years it's the same **** "We gotta vote (insert party here) we can think about change next election.

IDK, every time I think about the current political climate, I see old *** boomers w/ the Herman Cain smirk :lol:

Took me nearly 1.5 hours to get home yesterday due to these dumb *** protestors. People were vandalizing cars and local businesses. I hate Trump as much as the next guy but dudes need to chill.

:smh:

What were they protesting? And why are they considered dumb, if they're protesting something that will have a negative effect on their lives, why is that dumb?

Brah, the 2004, 2008, and 2012 election were not like that for Dems.

Dems main problem too is that their base believes they only need to show up every 4 years, and not in midterms. If Liberals, Dems, black people want change, then show up then to vote in midterms. Midterms and special elections is what stripped Obama of all his political power and killed any chance or bigger change happening. I know you know this, but some many other don't

I got friends and coworkers worried about Trump and I tell them "just be ready to vote Dem in 2 years" and their response is "Hold up, I thought elections were every 4 years?"

Me....

I feel you but black people need to do more than just show up to vote every 2 years, we also need a solid political and financial foundation so that our vote will definitely help us. You know I've been harping on that for a while now and this election proves even more that we need to be more educated, more diligent in voting, and have the solid foundations I mentioned earlier.

Fact of the matter is, black people need to be more hands on in politics, have to be voters, endorsers, those being endorsed, etc. Swear I can't wait to finish this degree and get a better gig so I can go to work :lol:

So I asked this before and I was laughed at by the usual suspects. So ill go again, what tactics and strategies of the Trump campaign do you think candidates on both sides might use in the future?

The good news is that Trump is only allowed 2 terms. A lot of folks are going to be mad itnhim when they lose their healthcare.

Nah, because he is going to replace the system with cheap plans that cover nothing. People will not know they are screwed until they get sick.

So I was reading about what he wants to do the first 100 days in office - I got to say there's a bunch of stuff in there I got to look up to understand - but two things that jump out at me that I agree with

Cut middle class taxes by 35 percent

Term limits for everyone in Congress

Other stuff that was mentioned:

Backing out of climate change; I assume this is in reference to the Paris agreement that other countries are panicking about

Infrastructure spending

The wall

Deporting 2 million unregistered ppl

Repealing Obamacare

Last edited:
If an alien comes from saturn and runs for president as a democrat under the platform the he would immediate vaporize all left handed people.

I suspect left handed people will vote republican.

The democrats then add left handed vaporization to their party platform and for the next 50 years, left handed people always vote republican. :lol:

Would you then complain that left handed people are slaves to the republican part because 99% of them vote republican? :lol:

cmon man. :lol:

except u not telling da whole story...what if a left handed person learned to write with both hands and da ailens felt threatened because he or she didn't need em...they would try to delegitimize him or her because it a direct threat to their power.

see leftist blacks who call others uncle toms.

It's more like an ambidextrous person who says "I'm going to write with my right hand only and they'll never find out" until the day the alien at the DMV notices the firm left hand grip and decides to investigate.

Kinda like uncle toms saying they don't see anything until **** happens to them and nobody wants to speak up for them.

Last edited:

According to this chart

The people that voted for Obama didn't show up to vote for Hilary

Doesn't include 3rd party votes though
That's Hillary and the DNC's fault for not motivating their base to go out and vote. I was on edge who wasn't motivated to vote and wasn't gonna vote but I decided on Election Day that I would vote. I'm sure there are many people like me who didn't change their mind and didn't vote.

Cutting taxes means double triple raise in something else likes costs lol

1337 leet

So I was reading about what he wants to do the first 100 days in office - I got to say there's a bunch of stuff in there I got to look up to understand - but two things that jump out at me that I agree with

Cut middle class taxes by 35 percent

Term limits for everyone in Congress

-Massive deficits, by themselves. And fool's gold because he is giving the biggest tax cuts to the most rich people in this country.

Those tax cuts are going to come with taxes to something else, not the military too.

-The GOP congress already said they will not support it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom