***Official Political Discussion Thread***

John Oliver is doing God's work by discussing important (but otherwise mundane) issues in a way that nearly everyone can understand.

The fact that the basics of government functions and the court system even needs explaining for so many people is insane.
To some extent I can understand not fully grasping the US judicial system entirely but basic government (separation of powers, passing bills etc) is no harder than 1+1=2.

It’s by no means a uniquely American problem, total ignorance of basic government etc is an ever increasing issue over here as well.

The dirt that Trump has in this guy must be ******* monumentally insane!!
I feel like its more so that he knows maga is a cult and if they lose he can just step into that role for the Republican party.

Plus jd is a professional grifter and trump is just passing the torch over to him when they lose. He knows there is a lot of money and power to be had by having a cult behind him. I don't believe that him and trump don't talk...they are both on the same page.

The one thing that I would caution against JD being here to stay for a long time is Paul Ryan had far more stock than JD does currently. And when his ticket lost as the VP, he even became speaker, but never was considered even remotely a possibility for the executive branch.

And then after a half decade, he decided to **** off for tens of millions of private equity money

Ahh yes, progressive champion Jill Stein.

The libetarian of the left.

Know nothing, believe in nothing, and exist to just get in everybody's way.

Back
Top Bottom