***Official Political Discussion Thread***

"From p. 142 of Jack Smith's filing:

"Upon receiving a phone call alerting him that Pence had been taken to a secure location, [PERSON 15] rushed to the dining room to inform [Trump] in hopes that the defendant would take action to ensure Pence’s safety. Instead, after [P15] delivered the news, the defendant looked at him and said only, “So what?""

I hope they push this report in the MSM. Enough is enough with this dude.

He doesn't care for the people in this country. He only cares about being in a position of power and is only looking out for himself.

People within his cult need to wake up and realize he has no plan to benefit all. The only plan he has is to benefit himself.

Page 67:

Throughout the meeting, the defendant repeated his knowingly false fraud claims as a purported basis for Pence to act illegally. Pence's five pages of contemporaneous notes from the meeting reflect that the defendant said, "when there's fraud the rules get changed"; "bottom line - won every state by 100,000s of votes"; "this whole thing is up to MP"; "has to do w/you- you can be bold"; and "r[igh]t to do whatever you want to do."365 The meeting concluded with Pence- firm and clear-telling the defendant "I'm not seeing this argument working. "366 Nonetheless, the defendant requested that Pence's staff meet with CC2 again to discuss further, and Pence agreed.

Very few conservatives want to eliminate the social safety net entirely.

Conservatives don’t have a problem with people whom they see as worthy getting help from the government. And although most of them are infected with prosperity gospel and tend to see poverty as a sign of bad character, they’d consider some one like Vance as someone who was deserving poor because he was White, Christian, Cishet AND he later on became wealthy.

When conservatives talk about cutting government programs, they imagine it only hurting people who “cheat” the system which tends to be people who are demographically different than the median American conservative.

Most people I met who cheat the system in one way or another have been conservatives, and the reasoning has always been based on the perception that "others are cheating, why not me?"

And they're not poor.

I’m quite sympathetic to the idea that anyone who gets a cash transfer from the government should all be processed through the same bureaucracy.

Whether it’s getting EBT benefits, or tax subsidies, you get processed with the same speed, clarity, and urgency as the other.

No more of this submerged state nonsense for the well off.

Elon Musk either is lying or he’s super unpopular enough among the most elite circles in the country.

Normally being the richest person in the world, would get invited to Epstein’s Island or a Diddy Party. But Elon Musk may never have gotten those invites because nobody wants to Party with him.

He’s gotta be the wealthiest guy who acts like an extremely divorced guy, at least publicly.

An aside. My best friend when I was a kid was one of like 15 kids. His parents both worked underneath the table (I know from my folks).

As an adult turns out to be a conservative, and *****es about welfare and people abusing the system and driving a nice car. And I said “how do you think you made it through childhood?”

Got so indignant and went on a rant about how he was proud of how he was raised and his parents didn’t do that.

Stop talking to him that day. And treat most MAGAs the same.

Back
Top Bottom