***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yeah, that shooting sounds convenient - but apparently the SS shot a guy who poked a long gun through the fence.

1726436075958.png

JD Vance.

What’s crazy about all of this is that folks aren’t moved by guns or violence. JD and Trump’s rhetoric this week won’t garner him any sympathy for whatever happened today

What’s crazy about all of this is that folks aren’t moved by guns or violence. JD and Trump’s rhetoric this week won’t garner him any sympathy for whatever happened today

Yep. Said this back when the initial attempt happened. Mans allegedly got shot in the ear and nobody cared for more than a weekend. :lol:

Some attempt that nobody saw and where nobody was actually harmed? This won’t move the needle at all. I’m sure they’ll try to play it up though, depending on who the culprit is.

Yep. Said this back when the initial attempt happened. Mans allegedly got shot in the ear and nobody cared for more than a weekend. :lol:

Some attempt that nobody saw and where nobody was actually harmed? This won’t move the needle at all. I’m sure they’ll try to play it up though, depending on who the culprit is.

Wouldn’t be shocked if it was a Haitian after after all the **** spewed.

Currently arguing with a friend who tried to give me this “leftists are responsible for the violence” type of argument because Trump gets compared to Hitler, or described as a threat to democracy.

Discussion devolved into political violence since 2015 and what its root causes truly are and he got into "what about BLM".. needless to say, I'm about to leave the group chat.

Currently arguing with a friend who tried to give me this “leftists are responsible for the violence” type of argument because Trump gets compared to Hitler, or described as a threat to democracy.

Discussion devolved into political violence since 2015 and what its root causes truly are and he got into "what about BLM".. needless to say, I'm about to leave the group chat.
Might want to not be friends with this guy

Might want to not be friends with this guy

I was golfing today and one of the older guys of the 3 some asked my where I. I told him center left. And he wants to debate me on politics and he starts by calling Kamala “the *****.” I immediately told him I’m not discussing politics with you today. I’m here to golf. The 2 younger guys who were around my age came over and said you are smart and it isn’t worth it. I’m like I know.

I don’t mind debating politics here and there but when people call someone “that ***** or that ***** for Kamala” I’m not even bothering.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom