***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This is why the both sides clowns are just as bad as the deplorables. Crazy conspiracy theories that have no basis in anything are putting people in jeopardy. What’s the point in talking about thoughts and prayers when you don’t do anything and actually encourage the bad behavior?

1200px-Laura_Loomer_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

kd-goatedkd7.gif

Best comment I’ve seen on “Right Side Broadcasting” is “Don thinks this is Festivus”.

Fantastic.

So the republicans made fake polls to skew the polling averages,
and according to this guy, it demobilized voters,

the republicans LOST the senate? so who did it demobilize??

also for whatever amount of "fake polls" they commissioned. They were only slightly favoured to win the Senate.
so it clearly didn't even work.

1726251887804.png

this entire theory seems pretty stupid.

This natural "disaster" (that he's using as his latest PR stunt to distract from real issues) has only been happening since the 1950's and should be no surprise to anyone living in or near the area.

Those people bought their houses for cheap when folks discovered how volatile the area was and are now begging him for help and refusing to leave. Literally dying on this hill. Maybe he’ll throw out some paper towels when his golf course starts sliding away.

It's funny how dude would post a video asking for facts/proof of what the VP says, yet they can't provide any proof of any of the BS they spew.
I just watched Miller lose his **** in front of a Venezuelan reporter when he said that the crime rate in Caracas went down because all Venezuelan criminals are in the US, and he couldn't explain why he trusted Maduro's crime stats.

That was vintage reporting. The guy made Miller cry like a ***** about dead babies. This is the kind of folks we need holding microphones, not the milquetoast, "too pretty/handsome for the radio" types who keep acting like they can't see what we all see.

I remember the 2012 campaign the Mitt Romney people saying the polls were "skewed" against Republicans.

I remember them fighting with Nate Silver about his model saying he was a democrat biased against Republicans trying to demobilize them.

Don't be like the Republicans in 2012.

Back
Top Bottom