***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Saw this in while stopped at a traffic light yesterday. Wild :lol:
20240913_062927.jpg

Geese are mean as hell. Ain't nobody trying to steal a goose :lol:

Exactly! Lmaoo. This bozo clearly hasn’t dealt with geese or been at parks and other places where a flock of it would hang out. Scary little ****s when it charges at you when provoked :rofl:

Trump prolly couldn’t tell the difference between a duck and goose lol

I like Senator Warren, but there are definitely anti-inflationary measures that can be taken by the legislature.

It’s the disfunction of Congress that puts all the onus for mitigating inflation on monetary policy and the Fed. She really should be introducing legislation if she’s worried so much about recession.

Now that we’ve hit the inflection point of the cycle, I’ve been thinking about just how expensive our Congress is. Had they done even the basics in fiscal policy - raise taxes, decrease spending - we’d be in a much better place now.

We’d have had to renew less debt at high rates. Since we’d have needed to issue fewer bonds, yields would have been lower, mitigating the hit to private sector investment. And right now, with 10 year falling like a stone, we’d be in a good position to borrow, spend, and lower taxes: ,wed pivot fiscal policy to suit the cycle.

Instead we’re saddled with expensive debt and imminent expiration of tax cuts at the start of a dovish fed season.

As a non American, it's truly fascinating watching the dumpster fire that is American politics and the masses worshipping these politicians that are literally the heads of the Empire who are responsible for mass slaughtering and exploiting us all on a scale with advanced weaponry that's annihilating humans and the environment on a scale that's been unmatched compared to other hegemony or ruling empires, all for profit and to feed their riches.

I feel like I am living in some alternative dystopia, and everyone else are just robots caping for these modern day corrupt and maniacal monarchs.

The ruling elites and these politicians are not for us and never will be.

It's also the liberals that truly astonish me, and this is coming from a former liberal myself. Next year there will be Canadian elections if there isn't a snap election before then, and I think I am going to opt out from voting altogether at this point.

As a non American, it's truly fascinating watching the dumpster fire that is American politics and the masses worshipping these politicians that are literally the heads of the Empire who are responsible for mass slaughtering and exploiting us all on a scale with advanced weaponry that's annihilating humans and the environment on a scale that's been unmatched compared to other hegemony or ruling empires, all for profit and to feed their riches.

I feel like I am living in some alternative dystopia, and everyone else are just robots caping for these modern day corrupt and maniacal monarchs.

It's also the liberals that truly astonish me, and this is coming from a former liberal myself. Next year there will be Canadian elections if there isn't a snap election before then, and I think I am going to opt out from voting altogether at this point.

Yes, saying that you feel everyone else around you is an NPC is not narcissistic at all. Or that you, in your vast knowledge can see the secret truth everyone else can't. Definitely things a grounded human being says

The politicians represent the type of people that make up the US. Half of the country is still mad about the civil war.

Before Trump, the culture in politics was coded language because it was considered morally wrong to say the racist things that were actually on their mind. Then Trump came along and actually said those things and the racists embraced him and love him for it.

Dude has SUCH a punchable face!! Don't be making a video about his in a restaurant I'm at one I'll call your *** out! POS!! 🤬🤬
It's funny how dude would post a video asking for facts/proof of what the VP says, yet they can't provide any proof of any of the BS they spew.

Back
Top Bottom