***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Rosie Perez is on MSNBC right now with some grave warnings. If you get a chance, watch the video.

Honestly that's how all news should sound these next few months. Jon Stewart ushered in laughing at all the horrific things we face but at some point there are times when seriousness is needed.

She talked about Roe V Wade and Child Abuse and Spousal Abuse and said the #1 reason for a pregnant woman dying is not a miscarriage, it's getting killed by their partner.

Just heartbreaking stuff. Well worth watching once the video comes online.

Rosie Perez is on MSNBC right now with some grave warnings. If you get a chance, watch the video.

Honestly that's how all news should sound these next few months. Jon Stewart ushered in laughing at all the horrific things we face but at some point there are times when seriousness is needed.

She talked about Roe V Wade and Child Abuse and Spousal Abuse and said the #1 reason for a pregnant woman dying is not a miscarriage, it's getting killed by their partner.

Just heartbreaking stuff. Well worth watching once the video comes online.

Sad **** but true. Like in Russia didn’t Putin just make hitting your wife legal again? Like that’s the **** the maga shills want here.

My mom witnessed my grandfather beat my grandma and she would try to defender and get beat herself. Then when I was around my grandfather he wonder why I had zero respect for him. I told him that the second you picked up your hand to hit your wife and I found out about it is the very second I don’t give a **** about you anymore. We can be cordial and that’s it. Also told him that he didn’t have a son like me but 2 daughters because I would have beat his *** once I would have become a teenager if I witnessed it then.

So he's openingly admitting that he will let woodlands, property, animals & potentially people die from the wildfires if Newsom doesn't "bend the knee and kiss the ring"? What the actual ****?!!! Seriously said this in public with no pushback. Saying he'll be party to blatant destruction of property & the possibility of loss of life! I thought hell would be a great place for him. I honestly believe Satan would say "nah, he isn't welcome here either".

I'm sorry, if ANY conservatives out there sees this and says it's "no big deal" then you don't have an ounce of compassion or empathy in your heard nor a ******* conscience in your brain. And for that I say **** YOU ALL!! 🤬🤬🤬 This is borderline criminal!!

So he's openingly admitting that he will let woodlands, property, animals & potentially people die from the wildfires if Newsom doesn't "bend the knee and kiss the ring"? What the actual ****?!!! Seriously said this in public with no pushback. Saying he'll be party to blatant destruction of property & the possibility of loss of life! I thought hell would be a great place for him. I honestly believe Satan would say "nah, he isn't welcome here either".

I'm sorry, if ANY conservatives out there sees this and says it's "no big deal" then you don't have an ounce of compassion or empathy in your heard nor a ******* conscience in your brain. And for that I say **** YOU ALL!! 🤬🤬🤬 This is borderline criminal!!

Should do this the next time Florida gets hit by a hurricane.

The fires are from red counties too :smh:

Furthermore, California's agriculture industry has the highest output of any U.S. state, with its Central Valley being one of the most productive agricultural regions on Earth, growing over half the country's fruits, vegetables, and nuts.[10] More recently, droughts in California are affecting California business and industry in addition to agriculture

Before folks jump on the "it's all hyperbole" train, let's remember how his administration stole PPE from blue states and gave excess equipment to friendly states during the Covid pandemic.

What he's saying up there is a promise.

This is a very real, tangible harm caused by the Electoral College.

If we had a national popular vote, Trump’s calculations would be different. He’d avoid alienating Republican leaning and independent voters in California or any other State with a Democratic governor. He’d also have more willing to play nice with racial minorities and people in big cities.

If we had a Nation Popular Vote, Trump might be courting Haitian immigrants instead of libeling them.

As a non American, it's truly fascinating watching the dumpster fire that is American politics and the masses worshipping these politicians that are literally the heads of the Empire who are responsible for mass slaughtering and exploiting us all on a scale with advanced weaponry that's annihilating humans and the environment on a scale that's been unmatched compared to other hegemony or ruling empires, all for profit and to feed their riches.

I feel like I am living in some alternative dystopia, and everyone else are just robots caping for these modern day corrupt and maniacal monarchs.

The ruling elites and these politicians are not for us and never will be.

It's also the liberals that truly astonish me, and this is coming from a former liberal myself. Next year there will be Canadian elections if there isn't a snap election before then, and I think I am going to opt out from voting altogether at this point.
“I think I am going to opt out from voting altogether” (in Canada :rofl: )

Here’s what your ‘logic’ sounds like.

Let’s say you’re taking a test. In this scenario, you can either try to achieve the better result, or you can walk away and let others fill in your test, possibly ending up with a worse result.

In the logic of you and everyone else abstaining or considering doing so, the so-called wise decision in that scenario is to not even try. Instead of contributing to what benefits them the most, they walk away and potentially contribute to a worse result.

Oh and reason for walking away and increasing the odds of a worse result? They walk away because they can’t get a perfect score.

In my view, people who abstain operate on a level of logic that is just barely a few steps above flat earthers.

There is no such thing as “x sides are the same” in politics. Every person is going to lean more towards a particular party and/or candidate if they’re actually living in reality and try to inform themselves.

Those ‘both sides are the same so I’m gonna abstain’ people are no different from flat earthers in how delusional and divorced from reality they are.

It's like Trump is trying his hardest to let everyone know he's a big POS.

Not sure what that says about America if he wins.

Hyper fixating and obsessing on one issue to the point that if you don't get 100% what you want you'd rather be petulant and disassociate from reality is wild. You still have to live in reality. Turning whatever that is to purpose and informed action seems better (while still seeing your community, country, the world around you).

Back
Top Bottom