***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This last one is just great political theater. Biden has 90 days to create a legacy that goes beyond him being judged unfit for being old and I’m expecting him to do some really good stuff.

Biden is gonna go full IDGAF mode after the election, Lame duck president who decided to step down, but won't do anything to hurt Kamala's chances.

5EF4D322-D71E-4AF3-A1AF-37780B81C7A6.jpeg

Jesus!! How in the world is this ******* not in jail for this ****! My god!!! 🤬🤬

And anyone who condones it, it's "nothing to see here, move it along". 🤬🤬 **** all those Tesla loving Musk-ovites!
dude is a literal pos.

def bought twitter to influence people's thoughts.

his interview about his son/daughter is appalling.

He's definitely cognitively declining. Anyone who is in denial, I'm sorry for you! It's ******* obvious!!

I just had to block a good friend who I've known for many years, on IG, who told me he was voting for this turd & why. Says economy is horrific, jobs are bad, yadda yadda yadda! I called him out for never criticizing TFG, but he sure did when Biden was running and now Kamala. He actually had the gall to call her a "moron". But this pudding brain is A Okay in his book. That was the last straw. Sad as I've known him for many years. Even sold him a few cars way way back. And he's married (no kids, so I hope he is fine with JD's take on people without kids...less stake in America) and always talks about "family values from the 60s". I said he was a hypocrite for liking a serial adulterer all while my friend pushing the American married couple, 2.5 kids and a dog family narrative. Told him I hope his wife is fine losing rights if he wins. That was the end. Told him to not message me.

You want to do your politics behind closed doors, fine. But you post awful stuff to your public account's stories on Instagram, knowing they will be down in 24 hours so no one is the wiser, tells me you shouldn't be posting this. You reap what you sow.

Oh yeah, he went on a tirade about MTS being at Kamala's rally. But NO PEEP about Amber Rose being at the RNC. 🤔🤔 Dude is flipped!

Back
Top Bottom