***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Man, a person like Trump doesn't scare me. This orange fool ain't about to commit no coup nor will he assume absolute power. I'm sorry, but I don't share this alarmist position like a lot of you do

So you’re choosing to ignore his attempted quasi-coup that he’s already lead, and his comments that he just made saying he wants to stay in power?

this *** *** ***** got bucked at, like a few weeks ago (supposedly)

:rofl:
IMG_2925.gif

Based on everything since Biden dropped out and Kamala took over, the GOP has no idea what to do. They have a 78-year-old lunatic with dementia running against a sharp lawyer who can swat him down at every turn. And, they have nothing on her. The NBJA appearance was so smart on the part of the journalists. Trump literally couldn't handle it. He's so weak. He's in shambles, and JD Vance is a hand puppet, trying to do his best Trump impression, but he has zero charisma. At least Pence had some dignity.

The Dems lost me a long time ago when they started embracing a lot of these extreme LGBT initiatives. Specifically when it comes to trans rights and the indoctrination of this lifestyle on children. I cant support that.

What are you talking about fam? i work in a school in the California Bay Area, a region that has supported some of strongest transgender rights in the country. And besides using pronouns, establishing gender neutral bathrooms, and acknowledging that transgender folks have a right to exist, no adult is forcing students into any particular lifestyle.

What does this indoctrination specifically look like? I’m legitimately curious.

Don't have to know you.
Saying the dems lost you when they started embracing lbgt initiatives specifically trans rights, sounds a lot like hatred to me. Whether you agree with their lifestyle or not, why would you be against them having rights? Are they not human beings?

I asked that same question and he ignored me. Going off his replies, I feel he thinks LGBTQ people don't deserve any rights because of their lifestyle. If I'm wrong, he needs to correct us.

And you believe him? Do you hang onto every word spoken by him? Dude is a proven liar!

He doesn't lie all the time, especially when it comes to who should get power and how that person should yield it.

Based on what we know about Trump, his attitude towards power, his ideological inclinations, the political figures he admires, and his behavior the last time he had power, him trying to die in office is not an outside chance.

The only way to ensure we don't end up with a dictator is to make sure he doesn't win the election.

This is what I meant when I said you ignore reality.

That NABJ interview was some Boondocks type ****.

They knew what they were doing. They wanted him on record in front of a room full of black people, being asked questions by black people, spewing his nonsense in response to real questions. He wasn't able to have his hired group of black people to cheer him on. He couldn't handle it so his people ushered him off early.

Don't have to know you.
Saying the dems lost you when they started embracing lbgt initiatives specifically trans rights, sounds a lot like hatred to me. Whether you agree with their lifestyle or not, why would you be against them having rights? Are they not human beings?
I guess you conveniently missed the statement where I specifically stated that I have no hatred in my heart for anyone. You're creating false narratives. Again, you don't know me to make that kind of judgement. Disagreeing with a lifestyle doesn't make me hateful or transphobic. I have love for all good humans. 2 things can be true as the same time.

I asked that same question and he ignored me. Going off his replies, I feel he thinks LGBTQ people don't deserve any rights because of their lifestyle. If I'm wrong, he needs to correct us.
I saw your posts. There's no point responding to all those assumptions you made. I don't need to correct anything. I stated how I felt. No further explanation is needed.

Not voting for a political party because you say they went too far with LBGTQ stuff and are indoctrinating children is in fact displaying disdain toward a group of people.
Especially when you’re just creating whatever it is you think is going on out of thin air.

It’s like saying Democrats allow abortions after birth. It’s just completely made up.

If you want to say it’s not hateful, and you hold no hate in your heart to make yourself feel better, or say it is some religious calling, go ahead.
But it is pretty hateful. And very ungodlike.

Just because you say you don’t have hate in your heart, doesn’t make it true in the same way racists say they have no hate in their heart and then do some insanely racist things.

Back
Top Bottom