***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump one time said we should nuke a hurricane…. While in office. Like come on… I keep thinking back to all the stupid **** that man said between 2016-2020 and then when he moved out he took nuclear secrets with him and put them in a bathroom.

Like what are we debating here.

It’s was 4 years of that and him committing crimes. Now the Supreme Court says if he wins again you can’t call them crimes.
Call them “official acts” plus they legalized bribery in the form of gratuity. I’m very confident that our side will get it together but we need to be attacking Trump and this corrupt court. Abortion will be illegal in every state if Trump wins and we lose congress. They will pass a federal abortion ban.

Last edited:
If you thought Hillary was a good candidate and just got hit on the emails it’s easy to see why you’re in denial there’s something seriously wrong with Joe Biden
see brother that was a good political analogy.

Never forget Trump has more convictions than Baskin Robbin’s has flavors. He’s been found guilty of rape and loss millions to talk **** to his victim. There’s something seriously wrong about Donald Trump.

If you thought Hillary was a good candidate and just got hit on the emails it’s easy to see why you’re in denial there’s something seriously wrong with Joe Biden
Looking back on it who was a better candidate on our side knowing what we know? The email thing and Comey (the only good thing Trump ever did was fire him) were what sunk her. That and people like Susan Sarandon and Cenk wanting to stick it to “corporate dems”and cried that somehow Bernie was robbed when he got fewer votes in the primary.

I don't think we have to resort to hyperbole about Joe. Iden not k owing where he is, or might having Parkinson's, or dementia to think Biden should step aside. Yelling **** like this just makes you look crazy.

Also, Hillary won a contested primary. Biden is a pretty much unchallenged incumbent. There are fundamental differences

Also Hillary was the favorite and the emails thing was the media's way to turn 2016 into a horse race. The media made it a thing. There have been concerns about Biden's age from voters well before the debate. There are again fundamental differences

Whoever the Dem candidate is, should we lose, it’s a massive fumble. It’s like the Warriors blowing a 3-1 lead to lose game 7 at home. This should’ve been a slam dunk since Trump appears to be a weaker candidate than he was in 2016 and 2020. This whole Biden debacle at this stage of things shouldn’t even be happening. The DNC has to get more in tune with things from here on out.

That said, how dumb is the electorate in this country? You have a choice between a felon, rapist, wannabe dictator and an old guy. It’s absolutely MADDENING that this is even a close contest. I’m gonna do my part to get Biden or whomever elected, but goddamn my faith in my fellow human is near non-existent at this point. There are entirely too many low information bozos in this country. :smh:

Also, glad to see the media hasn’t learned a ******* thing from 2016. What we’re seeing is damn near identical to that race. I’d say it’s unbelievable, but we’ve already been here before.

In short, this sucks.

see brother that was a good political analogy.

Never forget Trump has more convictions than Baskin Robbin’s has flavors. He’s been found guilty of rape and loss millions to talk **** to his victim. There’s something seriously wrong about Donald Trump.
Yeah there sure is, but all of that came after he beat Hillary because she was one of the laziest and most flawed candidates in history. She felt entitled and gave up on campaigning where it counted. The emails didn’t do her in. That’s just another line from the failed libcuck playbook and it’s such a boring take

Yeah there sure is, but all of that came after he beat Hillary because she was one of the laziest and most flawed candidates in history. She felt entitled and gave up on campaigning where it counted. The emails didn’t do her in. That’s just another line from the failed libcuck playbook and it’s such a boring take
Ahh libcuck…. There we go I knew I could get you to reveal your true colors. Brother, it was great going back and forth but I no longer see the point.

Man Meth lurks this page and drops hammers on people. I don’t need a ban or a well researched post on why I am wrong. I am actually nervous to keep saying his name cause he might pop up.
I'm sorry but this is kinda funny.

He won't ban you unless you break the rules.

You are so certain your are correct, yet scared someone might breakdown in detail why you are wrong. You have any ideas how that sounds :lol:

Anyhow you had me until you said Osh kosh has got many things right….
I have disagreed with him a lot

But I would intellectually dishonest to act like this takes on so issues hasn't been correct IMO

Have you ever worked on losing campaigns?
Yes

I’ve worked a few primary losers and usually the main red flag is they started late and I am not talking late like filing the paperwork late. I am talking late like, they didn’t get any support from outside political, organizational or even church support lined up before they began to “officially” run.
Kamala Harris already being on the ticket and being a high profile Dem that can takeover the apparatus already in place makes her fundamentally different than a late starting primary challenger.

From what I have seen most successful campaigns is the second part of the campaign. The first part is getting the right people to buy in. The two don’t overlap because there isn’t enough time in the day and if your not first to get buy in you usually have to outbid the first person they promised and sometimes you can’t do that. That’s your job as a candidate, get support, and then let the staff do the rest. Once the campaign starts your not forming alliances your giving speeches and shaking hands with constituents.
Biden is struggling with some of the basic of campaigning. The debate was bad, the speeches are ok but not gonna move the needle with the voters that need convincing. His interviews aren't convincing.

Biden needs the race to fundamentally change

I don't see how that happens beyond hoping all the 2020 voters come home and turnout delivers a favorable electorate.

Nationally…. It would take Kamala months to line up the support she needs. Especially since she would be inheriting the role. It’s a political nightmare. A logistical one too.
No it actually won't

She won't be starting from scratch

Honestly the lack of a VP on Trump side hurts her because she hasn’t even been able to debate anyone. It’s almost the perfect storm for her to come in and have all time bad campaign.

She might have a bad campaign

But the campaign is going bad right now

It is a risk to run Harris. It is also a bigger risk to keep Biden

I think the scales ha e tipped to running Harris being the smaller risk.

Whoever the Dem candidate is, should we lose, it’s a massive fumble. It’s like the Warriors blowing a 3-1 lead to lose game 7 at home. This should’ve been a slam dunk since Trump appears to be a weaker candidate than he was in 2016 and 2020. This whole Biden debacle at this stage of things shouldn’t even be happening. The DNC has to get more in tune with things from here on out.

That said, how dumb is the electorate in this country? You have a choice between a felon, rapist, wannabe dictator and an old guy. It’s absolutely MADDENING that this is even a close contest. I’m gonna do my part to get Biden or whomever elected, but goddamn my faith in my fellow human is near non-existent at this point. There are entirely too many low information bozos in this country. :smh:

Also, glad to see the media hasn’t learned a ******* thing from 2016. What we’re seeing is damn near identical to that race. I’d say it’s unbelievable, but we’ve already been here before.

In short, this sucks.
Famb, the same story is playing your all over the world

Inflation and Immigration done broke people's brains

Two subjects people don't understand, but they are basing their vote on

Any party caught holding the bag is suffering electoral losses

This thread is in shambles right now

full
full
full

I'll see yall in a month or so

I'm sorry but this is kinda funny.

He won't ban you unless you break the rules.

You are so certain your are correct, yet scared someone might breakdown in detail why you are wrong. You have any ideas how that sounds :lol:

I have disagreed with him a lot

But I would intellectually dishonest to act like this takes on so issues hasn't been correct IMO

Yes

Kamala Harris already being on the ticket and being a high profile Dem that can takeover the apparatus already in place makes her fundamentally different than a late starting primary challenger.

Biden is struggling with some of the basic of campaigning. The debate was bad, the speeches are ok but not gonna move the needle with the voters that need convincing. His interviews aren't convincing.

Biden needs the race to fundamentally change

I don't see how that happens beyond hoping all the 2020 voters come home and turnout delivers a favorable electorate.

No it actually won't

She won't be starting from scratch

She might have a bad campaign

But the campaign is going bad right now

It is a risk to run Harris. It is also a bigger risk to keep Biden

I think the scales ha e tipped to running Harris being the smaller risk.
Meth is scary bro. We have to agree to disagree. I’ve seen those take down and just had to shake my head while reading them like “damn what did they do to make Meth so mad?”

Anyhow

I will say this Biden needs to get Kamala out there more but it’s hard since Trump still hasn’t chosen a vice president. Is it normal to be this close to the election and not have a running mate? It almost feels like it was designed to keep her away from being seen.

If in three year we learned the republicans strategy was to call out Biden’s age, and get Kamala a relative unknown to replace him…. I wouldn’t be surprised. They’ve played dirty since the southern strategy. Keep in mind I know we know Kamala but we’re politics nerds. Outside of being the VP she is relatively unknown to most people which is normal for the VP.

Anyhow If she was having Vice President debates and killing those debates I could maybe see a reason to go to her, but she’s effectively been sidelined for years and even now doesn’t have much to do.

Famb, the same story is playing your all over the world

Inflation and Immigration done broke people's brains

Two subjects people don't understand, but they are basing their vote on

Any party caught holding the bag is suffering electoral losses

The sad reality is that we all know Trump will make both issues significantly worse. I will say that inflation has been getting better in the last few months which is why I think Joe’s age is becoming more and more of a viral topic. The best thing about inflation is that our brother ninjahood ninjahood can’t afford the Vegas plane ticket or bus fare

Ahh libcuck…. There we go I knew I could get you to reveal your true colors. Brother, it was great going back and forth but I no longer see the point.
There’s liberals and then there’s libcucks. People still rationalizing Hillary are the latter and not to be taken seriously.

And I voted for Hillary and Biden. Not that it mattered in California

Meth is scary bro. We have to agree to disagree. I’ve seen those take down and just had to shake my head while reading them like “damn what did they do to make Meth so mad?”

Anyhow

I will say this Biden needs to get Kamala out there more but it’s hard since Trump still hasn’t chosen a vice president. Is it normal to be this close to the election and not have a running mate? It almost feels like it was designed to keep her away from being seen.

If in three year we learned the republicans strategy was to call out Biden’s age, and get Kamala a relative unknown to replace him…. I wouldn’t be surprised. They’ve played dirty since the southern strategy. Keep in mind I know we know Kamala but we’re politics nerds. Outside of being the VP she is relatively unknown to most people which is normal for the VP.

Anyhow If she was having Vice President debates and killing those debates I could maybe see a reason to go to her, but she’s effectively been sidelined for years and even now doesn’t have much to do.
Kamala has been really active on the campaign trail for more than a year. She’s been in Arizona, Nevada and Georgia several times giving speeches and promoting Joe while he hits up the rust belt.

Kamala has been really active on the campaign trail for more than a year. She’s been in Arizona, Nevada and Georgia several times giving speeches and promoting Joe while he hits up the rust belt.
You’re right but still she should have had debates. It’s not her fault it’s Trump’s. Is it normal to not have a Vice President 5 month before an election?

You’re right but still she should have had debates. It’s not her fault it’s Trump’s. Is it normal to not have a Vice President 5 month before an election?
It’s not normal but the VP only has one debate anyway. Kamala is most effective at campaign rallies and stumps and she needs to get out there now and often no matter if Joe stays or doesn’t. My biggest criticism of what’s going on is that Joe needs to utilize his attack squad whether he stays in the race or not. Fetterman and Newsom and Jasmine bring it every time. Fetterman just told us to man and woman up and fight. Clowns like Castro and others are self serving scums . This Joe stuff should be happening behind the scenes and not on CNN.

Back
Top Bottom