***Official Political Discussion Thread***

if there is an indigenous person in prison, who' father was taken in the 60's scoop, sent o residential schools, had his culture taken from him, physically and sexually abused.

Then went on to become an alcoholic and abusive father, and passed that trauma and cultural disconnection down to his son.

if that trauma leads to that son commiting crimes and finds himself in prison.
It might be rehabilitative to reconnect with that lost culture.

"healing, for some indigenous people that involves a return to the culture that was taken from them"

again i get yall don't care about Canada, I wouldn't either if i was american.
but I promise you, they didn't come up with this randomly.

Wasn't the deal $1 billion for a 99-year lease? The city went through that money in months.

That was Daley's last **** you to Chicago residents before the Rahm Emanuel years. And I remember people begging Rahm to do something about it, only for him to sit on his hands and tell folks that things are complicated.

75 years is what I saw on a quick Google search. Regardless, it's utterly insane.

1702732229256.png

Idk if it’s just me but tweets on NT are no longer being displayed but they’re still taking up the same real estate. In this thread, I’m just scrolling through a blank page and ocasional comments
I don't think it is an NT issue

It is happening on other Internet forums as well

It might be a Twitter issue

Elon might have fired the wrong dude again

I don't think it is an NT issue

It is happening on other Internet forums as well

It might be a Twitter issue

Elon might have fired the wrong dude again
It’s definitely a Twitter issue and I wonder is his goofy *** trying to force people to click links to generate traffic for Twitter.

Another one bites the Epstein/AIPAC dust

(Disclaimer: I don’t know anything about that account on Twitter. I don’t follow them)

This was me reading a news story about this today...

FWWXG0eXoAInz-I

At first I thought ole boy did that in one of the small side conference rooms in the Capitol

Then I saw the cropped pic.

Nah, mans might have some mental problems. To be that bold and reckless at work is next level wildin.

Back
Top Bottom