***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This is going to be incredibly unpopular here - but DiSabato’s brother Mike is an incredibly shady dude. He was big in the apparel and licensing business about 10-15 years ago in the Columbus area and throughout high schools sports. Made a lot of promises he did not fulfill and I would believe he is really hurting financially right now. NT would definitely classify him as a scammer.

Anyways, Mike was the first one to come forward with any of the wrestling claims and his reputation is a major reason why people still doubt the Strauss/Jim Jordan stuff. This is not to say Strauss was not absolutely a predator, only to offer insight into why nothing has happened with Jim Jordan.

Bros this insurrectionist next door doc is wild :lol:

They got a low T balding 25 year old Cuban dude from Florida who ironically drives a Tesla, talking about how he thinks the left is responsible for ruining the nuclear family because he got dumped by a bird. Comedy.

That’s the only part of the show I watched. I couldn’t stop laughing. Best part was she was a prostitute from my understanding too :rofl:

Richard Orange County, CAOct. 16 There's partial truth to this piece, but only partial truth. I would list among the reasons for America's reduced influence in the world: --a much more multipolar world in terms of economics, military power, industrial capacity, etc. --disastrous, ill-conceived, and immensely destructive and destabilizing recent military adventures (e.g., Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.) --a decline in America's capacity to govern itself and make significant policy decisions (which indeed, results more from dysfunction and extremism on the right). --signs of decay and dysfunction in America's democracy and constitutional form of government --failures in the American educational system, on many levels --an on-average decline in "quality of life" measures, such as life expectancy, suicide rates, drug use and deaths, childhood poverty, maternal death rates and birth complications, vaccination rates, etc. Related to many of these: an utterly corrupt and dysfunctional healthcare system. --high violence levels in the US, particularly gun violence levels --persistent and still-unresolved racial/ethnic conflicts --a sense that the US has one of the most "dog eat dog" economic system among advanced nations, which places the average worker last and corporate interests first. ...and so on, and so on. Many of these failings affect America's "soft power." It's hard for the US to influence others when they don't admire the US or aspire to be like it.

Magwitch MinnesotaOct. 16 @Richard … so, in looking at a large portion of your list for the reasons for America's reduced influence in the world, you might have been more concise by saying “Republican policies on race, guns, education, healthcare, unnecessary wars, and so on and so on.

michael-jackson-i-love-this-song.gif

Back
Top Bottom