***Official Political Discussion Thread***

not-surprised.gif

You’d be surprised how many republicans would be willing to vote for Nikki, based solely on them thinking she’s attractive :lol: :smh:
Not sure if you're statement is a general one or directly to the poster...either way, do you think your subject forgot Sarah Palin?

I really like Glaude Jr. What he did was dumb but he has owned the mistake and has not acted like Cornell West, Killer Mike, and Marc Lamont Hill. Dudes that still don't want to fully own their mistake. Even worse, act like they were justified in doing it.

But damn, it was such an easy mistake to avoid. So many other black progressives were begging folk not to make it

The consequences of Trump being president are gonna negatively affect people for their lives. So I don't blame folk for always having smoked for people that were foolish back then.

cant go out and be dismissive or belittling when the ramifications always seemed pretty obvious

i completely get not being a fan of Hillary, but we all knew she was at least qualified for the job and competent..

but if you were pretending these people were even remotely the same, I cant f with you on that level.. That’s why I cant take Ernie Johnson seriously anymore for the BS he went on with

I expect ignorance from say Charlemagne.. but if you should be informed enough to give an opinion on tv, I expect better from you especially if you’re going the step further and teaching too

but even in that exchange, his only response should be “my bad, I was dumb” and not “you’re ridiculous“

Vivek Ramaswamy is a dangerous politician

He is basically Trumpism wrapped up in a seemingly more presentable package

DeSantis can't help but expose himself as an anti-democratic lunatic. Vivek hides it better.

i dont disagree. he nonchalantly talks about raising the voting age arbitrability like it wouldnt strip away constitutionally protected rights for millions of people and folks sit back and say "that makes sense" cause he said it eloquently.

They should make a law that if you pay your rent on time and it’s more than the mortgage on the house you want they have to approve you. That would nuke the rental market.

I’ve never beat up an old person but I would like to super kick this boomer trump supporter I was making fun of on ig. he got mad a local reporter actually reports on trump’s crimes and cries thay she’s spreading lies and making stuff up.
IMG_4514.jpeg

IMG_4515.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom