***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I heard about this. The goat was auctioned off for slaughter but the little girl got too attached to give it up. So they got the cops to teach her responsibility by kidnapping her goat and then murdering it. Adults. Who all thought this would be a good lesson to teach a child about life.

Sounds like they accomplished their goal, but not in the way that they intended.

eh well like 40% of women are pro life so prob pretty easy.
That was my point? That's crazy to think about. It's absolutely astounding to me how many people there are that want less power over their own lives.
Well I was thinking of moving to Florida. Guess it’s now down to either NC or Georgia and leaning towards NC. 😑
I'm a little tired of Albany and the NYPD garnishing my wages but have no idea where else in America I'd like to be...
Sounds like they accomplished their goal, but not in the way that they intended.
She got the same lesson antidope antidope got :smh:

I heard about this. The goat was auctioned off for slaughter but the little girl got too attached to give it up. So they got the cops to teach her responsibility by kidnapping her goat and then murdering it. Adults. Who all thought this would be a good lesson to teach a child about life.
There's pretty much a 100% chance nothing will come of this too due to the qualified immunity doctrine. It's a ridiculous enough protection on its own, especially given that it's a purely judge-created doctrine, but to make the 'oh a reasonable officer wouldn't know this is illegal' defense in a case as absurd as this is insane. There's none of the typical 'I felt threatened' here because it obviously doesn't apply to seizing a goat.
Should the girl have returned the goat? Sure, but the way to solve contract disputes is with lawyers, not a whole squad of cops barging down your door.

I wonder if seizing the goat and immediately slaughtering the goat counts as destroying or tampering with evidence. After all, isn't anything you seize technically evidence?

Crazy how republicans spend all their time searching for pedophiles only to protect them when they finally find one

This is wild behavior

Man's ego must be out of this world
A social media announcement that you're not running for president is certainly something but doing it when nobody wanted you to run in the first place is top tier arrogance and delusion :lol:
I don't think DeSantis putting out something like this would really hurt him, if anything it'd set him on smooth sailing to the next post-Trump Republican primary.

It would have been the last pit stop on Tyler's months-long road of legal drama, with the hearing centering on an order to attend the state's "Alive at 25" driver awareness program....

To make matters worse, Colorado's 3rd Congressional District representative was unaware that her son had missed his court date. "She did not know," says a source in the Boebert camp.

That's because Lauren was busy attending the state's "Grandma at 35" awareness program.

Back
Top Bottom