***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1500x500.jpg

I just love knowing that this is burning up Trump fragile ego rn.

It'll kill him that this will forever be attached to his name just like the impeachments

**** em

I dont FW Trump at all but they got him on the hush payments? Hmm, something tells me he's gonna skate

I dont FW Trump at all but they got him on the hush payments? Hmm, something tells me he's gonna skate
Why? He’s been convicted in NYC multiple times before? Finding Trump guilty in NYC isn’t some moral gut check. He’s a sloppy criminal so it’s always been easy to see what he’s done wrong.

If ever there was a place that would find him guilty based on the evidence it’s NYC. Politics and fame doesn’t affect us the same here.

Why? He’s been convicted in NYC multiple times before? Finding Trump guilty in NYC isn’t some moral gut check. He’s a sloppy criminal so it’s always been easy to see what he’s done wrong.

If ever there was a place that would find him guilty based on the evidence it’s NYC. Politics and fame doesn’t affect us the same here.
But will it stick is all im wondering, ie will anyone with a positive view of him actually change their mind with this? Granted thats probably impossible for most his followers :lol: but just interested to see how it all shakes out

But will it stick is all im wondering, ie will anyone with a positive view of him actually change their mind with this? Granted thats probably impossible for most his followers :lol: but just interested to see how it all shakes out
This isn’t about politics I they want to put him in jail. The Manhattan DA is a crusader and Trump is exactly the type of person he would love to take down.

The funniest part of all this is it might make Republicans reconsider their push for Judicial power.

I mean, he was indicted by a grand jury. If there is enough to charge him, then it's possible that there is enough evidence to convict him. Not saying it will happen. But didn't Michael Cohen go to jail for the same reason?

I mean, he was indicted by a grand jury. If there is enough to charge him, then it's possible that there is enough evidence to convict him. Not saying it will happen. But didn't Michael Cohen go to jail for the same reason?
Yes, yes he did. They didn’t even give him a sweet deal he just confessed out of guilt.

Back
Top Bottom