***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Humor me
GOP being silent on Greene is dangerous. They don’t want to further divide the trumpers from their base so they entertain her and let her cook

so what’s stopping someone super radical/racist running on extreme nationalism from running in a republican race and taking office?
GOP isn’t going to condemn the racist rhetoric and I think that sends a dangerous precedent

vmgvh4e69ve61.jpg

On another note. It’s time for those “moderate” democrats to start pulling a Susan Collins.

When the Dems decide to push things through with no regard for the GOP, someone like Manchin can just say something along the lines like he’s deeply concerned while still ultimately voting to push it though.
He just needs to say "We'll see" with a resting *itch face and the Dems are good lol.

Dudes must have been going to that same meeting as delk where they told them not to vote to get their voice heard
No no. I’m sure they just said they supported trump but refused to say if they voted for him or not. Just because they support him, bought a maga hat, defended him for 5 years, and wanted him back in office does NOT mean they necessarily voted for him.....

Humor me
GOP being silent on Greene is dangerous. They don’t want to further divide the trumpers from their base so they entertain her and let her cook

so what’s stopping someone super radical/racist running on extreme nationalism from running in a republican race and taking office?
GOP isn’t going to condemn the racist rhetoric and I think that sends a dangerous precedent
Let’s go the other way. She was voted on because of what she believes

Aside from just being evil, I don’t see why the GOP is banking on a smaller stimulus being popular when their cult leader and his failed Georgia minions wanted 2K checks too :lol:
As presented there’s no reason why they’d cut down any amount of money. They keep talking about the economic toll of giving people money but that’s a null and void at this point. They really just don’t want to do it because the dems want to

Because at this point their only goal is to make Biden a one term president and if they can make him totally fall on his face they will make it happen.
Exactly. They want to create a “gotcha” moment but when they reference it they’ll never bring up that the GOP made it happen

It would be awesome if Dems simply responded with "But Trump wanted 2K" when negotiating with Republicans. $1400 IS the compromise.

What exactly is gonna happen when people who are thousands of dollars behind on their rent/mortgages have to pay up and ain't got nothing?

Boggles my mind how anyone who isn't a racist or millionaire can vote Republican.

It would be awesome if Dems simply responded with "But Trump wanted 2K" when negotiating with Republicans. $1400 IS the compromise.

What exactly is gonna happen when people who are thousands of dollars behind on their rent/mortgages have to pay up and ain't got nothing?

Boggles my mind how anyone who isn't a racist or millionaire can vote Republican.
giphy.gif

I wouldn’t even say a millionaire cause you could be worth a mill and not necessarily benefit from the GOP garbage

for me it’s very specific.. white males that dont have mixed kids.. or someone pulling in at least high 6 figures on a yearly basis

or crazy

Those the only people I get

Back
Top Bottom