***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It’s reconciliation time. Just push Biden’s plan through the same way the GOP pushed Amy Comey Barrett through. No point in negotiating and going back and forth if you don’t have to, especially with those scumbags.

Optics wise delivering anything less than $1400 (should be 2k, but I get the $1400 reasoning) is going to look real bad when “if we win Georgia you’re getting 2k now that the turtle Bastid is out the picture” was a major selling point for those Georgia senate races.

Push stuff through with minimal dambz toward the suddenly budget conscious GOP who is only thinking of framing things to make you look bad with november 2022 on their minds.

In an attempt to actually discuss issues, I am
interested in people’s honest thoughts on school choice.

I support the idea, along with vouchers for private schools, as long as parents are receiving the vital material to make an informed choice.

I feel like Biden’s position is somewhat unclear. It’s clear that he doesn’t support private school vouchers, but it seems he’s at least open to some forms of school choice.
It sounds like a great way to harm public education and funnel tax payer money into private schools.

If the Dems can get stuff done which will directly benefit the American people and do so in a way where its completely clear and obvious that said beneficial things are because of the Democrats, and come next year they have something to show and can push the message that if we lose these seats, the GOP is going to stop and undo all this progress, they should be able to get people out in 2022 to where it’s not a repeat of 2010.

They really need to ask themselves though, not only how does it benefit them to negotiate with a GOP who isn’t negotiating in good faith, but most importantly, how does this it benefit the American people. The GOP is so used to bullying the Dems around and calling all the shots that they don’t know how to act in this position. The Dems need to go for the jugular on them.

“Can he get 2 more weeks? Asking for a friend”

-
1612130121577.jpeg

You can see in real time when he realized he should try to not sound like a cold hearted monster as he tries to avoid all responsibility.

I see them going full press, hope they learn the lesson when putting in all this effort and nothing happens so they don't fall for anymore conservative pearl clutching.

GOP are spineless *****es at this point. They won’t do **** against Trump, when that MF can’t even get a damn lawyer to defend him at this point AND they not gonna do **** to condemn MTG for the ******** she sprays out of her stupid *** mouth.

Party over Country is what they represent.

Back
Top Bottom