***Official Political Discussion Thread***

frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds put me onto a podcast called Fraudsters on Spotify because they did a couple of episodes exposing Umar Johnson and his scamming ways

But before the Umar episodes, they had on on David Duke. An important point they made is how David Duke's campaigns in the 1980s, ones that the GOP's leadership criticized at the time, was a preview of what the GOP's ran on nationwide a few decades later. Nothing but white grievance politics.

There was a part in the show where they played an old debate between Scott Walker (yes that Scott Walker) and David Duke from the early 2000s. Walker was trying to say that Duke's policies are not what conservative people want. Then they opened up the phone lines, and everyone that called in said they were a conservative and what Duke was saying is exactly what they want to hear.

America is in a tough spot, soon the GOP will be able to campaign openly on a white power platform, become less popular with the general public, but still have guaranteed power.

Last edited:

The study was conducted by gathering observations in Real Time:

If there is a god, he’ll put Rudy back in the lead for the impeachment defense
104A6C9A-BC22-44B9-95B4-D11EA78C087F.gif

In an attempt to actually discuss issues, I am
interested in people’s honest thoughts on school choice.

I support the idea, along with vouchers for private schools, as long as parents are receiving the vital material to make an informed choice.

I feel like Biden’s position is somewhat unclear. It’s clear that he doesn’t support private school vouchers, but it seems he’s at least open to some forms of school choice.

I support the idea, along with vouchers for private schools, as long as parents are receiving the vital material to make an informed choice.

I feel like Biden’s position is somewhat unclear. It’s clear that he doesn’t support private school vouchers, but it seems he’s at least open to some forms of school choice.
No one wants to discuss issues with such a dishonest person.
No one cares what you think.
why didn’t you answer @Methodical Management’s last response ?

No one wants to discuss issues with such a dishonest person.
No one cares what you think.
why didn’t you answer @Methodical Management’s last response ?

I don’t think he asked me any questions that required a response. He simply outlined how he felt. And I respect his stance.

Bannon wants to see the Republic burn, and a Trump appearance might achieve that. It's going to be a freak show, devoid of any logic, but that is not the point. The point of a Trump appearance is to sustain the notion that the deposed king is alive, well, and still standing up against the evil Democrats.

It's also a way to call out Republicans and showcase who will support Trumpism and who won't.

Bannon wants to see the Republic burn, and a Trump appearance might achieve that. It's going to be a freak show, devoid of any logic, but that is not the point. The point of a Trump appearance is to sustain the notion that the deposed king is alive, well, and still standing up against the evil Democrats.

It's also a way to call out Republicans and showcase who will support Trumpism and who won't.

it’s clear what Bannon is going for

It’s going to fail. Trump isn’t a in he rise dictator, he is a failed president who most people are sick of. My real fear is that it would spark a rice in domestic terrorism.

So you tend to claim, in your experience certain measures, well intentioned or not, don't tend to work in the favor of black folks based on history. What's your reasoning now to believe this will?

This interview nicely breaks down the problem facing American democracy, the Democratic Party, and will give you insight as to why so many "both sides" take spring up, and why leftists have a fundamentally wrong take on American politics.

So you tend to claim, in your experience certain measures, well intentioned or not, don't tend to work in the favor of black folks based on history. What's your reasoning now to believe this will?

I think the idea is a good idea if it is implemented properly.

Obviously if it isn’t, then I don’t think it would work in favor of black folks.

Back
Top Bottom