***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Steal something above 250 dollars and it’s felony jail time. Steal billions and you MIGHT be questioned

Exactly!

They don't call it "white" collar crime for nothing.

From 2004...

The FBI’s White-Collar Crime (WCC) program can be separated into the general areas of financial crimes and integrity in government crimes. Financial crimes include fraud-related crimes such as corporate, health care, and bank fraud. Integrity in government involves issues such as public corruption and government fraud.

In FY 2004, the FBI allocated 2,342 agent positions for all white-collar crime matters throughout its field offices, which accounted for 41 percent of the total resources allotted to program areas within the CID.36 In conjunction with its change in focus to terrorism-related matters, the FBI reduced the number of positions it allocated for white-collar crime by 118 field agent positions (or almost 5 percent) between FYs 2000 and 2004. As shown previously in Exhibit 3 3, this was the least significant reduction within the traditional crime program areas with the exception of Civil Rights.

In our analysis of Agent On-Board (AOB) data, we found that the FBI was using approximately 500 fewer agents on white-collar crime matters when comparing utilization data for FY 2004 to data for FY 2000. During FY 2000, the FBI utilized 2,385 agents on these investigations while the number of on-board agents dropped to 1,882 during FY 2004. Exhibit 5 1 compares the allocation of white-collar crime positions to the actual utilization of FBI resources for FYs 2000 and 2004. During each of these FYs, the FBI utilized fewer agents on white-collar crime matters than it allocated. The FY 2004 difference between allocated and actual was six times greater than FY 2000’s variation.

I got a friend who is black that is against the Tubman on the 20 because he says he still goes to strip clubs and pays for his lap dances with a 20

He said he doesn't want to see Harriet's face looking at him in disappointment, while a white woman grinds on him
Mans needs to find Black strippers then.

But in all serious, there are legit arguments I’ve seen for people not wanting Harriet’s face on the bill. Largely how exploitative it is to have a woman who was an enslaved person who was uncompensated for her labor on the currency.

I got a friend who is black that is against the Tubman on the 20 because he says he still goes to strip clubs and pays for his lap dances with a 20

He said he doesn't want to see Harriet's face looking at him in disappointment, while a white woman grinds on him

Never met a brotha that only goes to white strip clubs :lol:. That’s strange as **** to me

Mans needs to find Black strippers then.

But in all serious, there are legit arguments I’ve seen for people not wanting Harriet’s face on the bill. Largely how exploitative it is to have a woman who was an enslaved person who was uncompensated for her labor on the currency.
-Oh he does :lol:

Homeboy be spreading his degenerate behavior with every race famb. Mans be in Chinatown getting tugged down, in rural Nevada at the brothels, and in all kinds of strip clubs. Mans don't discriminate. Dude is l like datznasty datznasty but with a Tesla

-I get the argument how the symbolism being off, is a legit beef to have with it. I would have a bigger problem if Clinton, Bush, Trump, or maybe even Biden had initiated the move. But Obama did. Besides being the first black president he was pro-civil rights and economic justice for black folk. And if it didn't get sabotaged by the GOP and the Supreme Court, he would have pushed through a bill that would have given millions of black folk health insurance.

If the symbolism of her being on the 20 matter, the symbolism of who put her there should matter too.

Last edited:
Harriet on the front, Jefferson on the back.
Its not even a full Tub/Dub from what I understand.

Harriet on the front, Jefferson on the back.
Its not even a full Tub/Dub from what I understand.
From what I heat it suppose to be Tubman on front

And a picture of a statue of Jackson on the back

Last edited:
8bels7zob4e61.jpg

Back
Top Bottom