***Official Political Discussion Thread***

“due to extreme volatility”

foh that’s the game. I’d cash out and stop using that app if I had it for good. You know who’s side their on.

pk587rhsg2e61.jpg

Symbolism? Sure I'll take it.

What I want to know is are the racists and bigots going to burn their $20 like they did their Nikes or just ask for two (shudders) liberal Hamiltons or four (race baiting) Lincolns, or flex with all Washingtons / strip club status from now on?
This was announced during Obeezy's 2nd term

Trump of course stopped it because he idolizes White Supremacist

Biden just reversing Trump's white fragility motivated actions

I am actually surprised Trump didn't reintroduce $500 bills to honor another racist.

I too look forward to seeing white racist wild the **** out over it.

Yeah thing is it would have went really bad if they got their hands on her and these people still just want to play with. That would drive me nuts, you incited something that really almost had me murdered. I would have to catch one of them slipping at some point.
That’s why these republicans are speaking out. They’re still trying to sweep the whole “terrorist attack thing” under the rug. Teddy Cruz can off himself to help

have I been watching way too much ¨Madam Secretary¨ or could this whole The Internet vs. Wall Street thing boil over into something wild and futuristic, some guerilla cyberpunk warfare Anonymous x WSB thing?

Back
Top Bottom