***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The game stop thing is hilarious. Expect more of it in the future. :pimp:

now let’s get those checks and **** up some stocks.

why should the government get involved?

a bunch of dudes bought trash stocks and cost a bunch of rich people money, that’s not illegal.

we all could buy the most worthless stock and make it valuable for no other reason than because we feel like it.

Last edited:
The game stop thing is hilarious. Expect more of it in the future. :pimp:

now let’s get those checks and **** up some stocks.

why should the government get involved?

a bunch of dudes bought trash stocks and cost a bunch of rich people money, that’s not illegal.

we all could buy the most worthless stock and make it valuable for no other reason than because we feel like it.

People are trying to do that with Dogecoin right now :lol:

I feel that. :lol: I got like 700 shares of REN for the hell of it. If it turns into a meme I’m cashing out. :pimp:

idk why dogecoin isn’t on Coinbase yet. If it was I’d help the cause.

I've been sitting on 9k shares of doge for a min because it was cheap as all hell back in the day so if it somewhat blows up I'll be happy :lol:

So the rich people are upset the trick they use on a daily basis was used against them for once? Literally a year ago to this date those same people took the insider Covid information and dumped and bought stocks accordingly. Now they want to cry about it?

and I’m sorry. GameStop tanking has been known for a least the last 7-8 years. If you thought any different..... :rofl:

This nails it. I don't know how you can see it any other way then...wow sorry we weren't successful...we will take no punishment and do better next time so we actually overthrow an election.
They basically threw out the old “boys will be boys” statement. They also word for word stole the soho Karen “apology” :lol:

Hot n Fresh out the oven!

2013-8-24-uncle-bens.jpg

Last edited:
This nails it. I don't know how you can see it any other way then...wow sorry we weren't successful...we will take no punishment and do better next time so we actually overthrow an election.

not going lie.. the first thing that came to mind reading about this shh

was whenever I saw white kids doing dumb shh or trying get me to do dumb shh as a child cause most they were worried about was getting put in timeout and/or not being able to play with their video games or something

meanwhile I’m in high school in a different country and scared as hell of my mother cutting my a@‘aj all over that damn school if I got caught in some sh

Back
Top Bottom