***Official Political Discussion Thread***

rc7qssy3oyd61.jpg
I really got to get out this country.... maybe New Zealand.

The worst part about all this is the wallstreetbets weirdos bleeding into the economic and investing subreddits I'm a part of

I want actual analysis, not you weirdos calling each other autistic ******s and posting a bunch of rocketship emojis :smh:

i agree. If you really wanna have a long term impact on regular people making money off the stock market, we need layman's terms helping people understand the market. Even if it's for a small fee like $10 or whatever to access the info. But saying HODL!! TO THE MOON and all that is cool until they tighten regulations so this never happens again and people go back to knowing nothing about investing.

[Q
Reminder: Trump called Ted Cruz's wife ugly, and the "man" (I use that term loosely) doubled, if not tripled, down on his support for him because he's that afraid of losing the Trump base in Texas. It's the most spineless **** ever.
said his dad helped kill JFK too

Good thing this whole GameStop investor thing happened with Biden in office. Trump has so many connections in stock manipulation and brokers doing illegal behind the scenes stuff that he would've signed an executive order last night only allowing investments of $100k+

Back
Top Bottom