***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You try to see the other side and realize quickly that the repug party has ceased to be the party of innovation and actively works to go against any kind of Scientific knowledge or socio-economic equality

they dont even attack the foundation and its implementation. They attack it becuz its from dems. And not even after it fails. Or is failing.
Party of contrarians just cuz.

You try to see the other side and realize quickly that the repug party has ceased to be the party of innovation and actively works to go against any kind of Scientific knowledge or socio-economic equality

they dont even attack the foundation and its implementation. They attack it becuz its from dems. And not even after it fails. Or is failing.

they going get more worked up about this, then what that crazy woman said and has done

dwalk31 dwalk31 , go get yo' mans....

Fauci on What Working for Trump Was Really Like

When did you first realize things were going wrong between you and President Trump?

It coincided very much with the rapid escalation of cases in the northeastern part of the country, particularly the New York metropolitan area. I would try to express the gravity of the situation, and the response of the president was always leaning toward, “Well, it’s not that bad, right?” And I would say, “Yes, it is that bad.” It was almost a reflex response, trying to coax you to minimize it. Not saying, “I want you to minimize it,” but, “Oh, really, was it that bad?”

And the other thing that made me really concerned was, it was clear that he was getting input from people who were calling him up, I don’t know who, people he knew from business, saying, “Hey, I heard about this drug, isn’t it great?” or, “Boy, this convalescent plasma is really phenomenal.” And I would try to, you know, calmly explain that you find out if something works by doing an appropriate clinical trial; you get the information, you give it a peer review. And he’d say, “Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, this stuff really works.”

He would take just as seriously their opinion — based on no data, just anecdote — that something might really be important. It wasn’t just hydroxychloroquine, it was a variety of alternative-medicine-type approaches. It was always, “A guy called me up, a friend of mine from blah, blah, blah.” That’s when my anxiety started to escalate.

Walls closing in

This is what they believe and what they want. That is why Russia can do no wrong.

"The Republican Party has become an insurgent outlier-ideologically extreme; contemptuous of the inherited social and economic policy regime; scornful of compromise; not persuaded by conventional facts, evidence, and science; and dismissive of the legitimacy of its political opposition."

It's Even Worse Than It Looks
-Thomas Mann & Norman Ornstein

eos.JPG

Marsha needs to sit this one out.

but look at my mans Joey B puttin in work :pimp:

I did pretty good last year but I'm out on the current madness. I could've thrown thousands at Gamestop and AMC but that's not my investing style. Congrats to everyone that did though :pimp:

Not gonna lie I do regret not buying in but hey other people make more money than me at things I can do all the time :lol:

I hear you. I went FOMO on crypto when it dipped heavily in 2018. I wasn’t gonna miss out this time.

NAKED just tripled my money in hours lmao

What Redditors did with the Gamestop stock is crazy :lol:

The amount of ******* hypocrisy coming out of financial pundits and some other finance people is hilarious

So to those pundits: Hedge Fund treachery is cool, excessive fees on investors is cool, companies pumping their own stock price with buybacks is cool, but some retail traders ******* up your planned finesse is an abuse of power and unfair. Gimmie a break

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom