***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Left to their own devices, wannabe dictators hang around power for a long time. Even if they fail to hijack the governing institutions the first time they try, their names and presence are still relevant in political and electoral discussions for decades.

Americans who think that "it's over" should look at African or South American politics to get a reality check about the standing of democracy in their country.

The BS is just starting. Trump is old, he won't have for long, but Trumpism is alive and well in America. The only way out of an eventual political takeover is to quickly diversify the legislative body and make the two-party system a thing of the past.

nihthelcytd61.jpg

Bro, stock market is feeding my family rn LOL. I haven't been active as much since I'm starring at my market watchlists lmao

Bro, stock market is feeding my family rn LOL. I haven't been active as much since I'm starring at my market watchlists lmao
I did pretty good last year but I'm out on the current madness. I could've thrown thousands at Gamestop and AMC but that's not my investing style. Congrats to everyone that did though :pimp:

Not gonna lie I do regret not buying in but hey other people make more money than me at things I can do all the time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom