***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1611107478735.png

Breaking News: A White House source indicates the following people are included on Trump’s pardon list, to be released from their captors:

In Northern Ireland, the seven members of the New Provo Front.

In Canada, the five imprisoned leaders of Liberte de Quebec.

In Sri Lanka, the nine members of the Asian Dawn Movement.

I agree fam. I haven't and won't get any of the checks but I want our government to open up those coffers and let da money fly. Too many people are hurting out there and this needs to get done. Infrastructure/ checks/Sonos scholarships, I'm all for it. Very proud of you and your wife for raising the next ACB to serve on da courts.
😂

we got the first two checks but my wife is back to work now. i told her don’t do the taxes until biden sends out the big stimulus checks so i can buy some acg antarktiks and she just looked at me funny. my damn wife don’t want me to flourish out here 🥺

Breaking News: A White House source indicates the following people are included on Trump’s pardon list, to be released from their captors:

He ain't pardoning any Italian gangster, Scaramucci and Giuliani will be disappointed.

:rofl:
Must’ve read about them in Time magazine (with the fake cover)

😂

we got the first two checks but my wife is back to work now. i told her don’t do the taxes until biden sends out the big stimulus checks so i can buy some acg antarktiks and she just looked at me funny. my damn wife don’t want me to flourish out here 🥺

She's making the conservative choice and I'm very proud. You have a keeper, don't let da liberal conjecture and innuendo get in the way of love.

Back
Top Bottom