Official Pittsburgh Steelers vs Tennessee Titans Thread. NFL Season Kickoff!!

Name me 3 other WR's in the league who have been more consistent than hines the last 10 years.. you can't !%@@%%@ do it.
Marvin Harrison
Randy Moss
Terrell Owens
Torry Holt
Derrick Mason

Reggie Wayne and Donald Driver are about at that point.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by S4L3

Hines Ward=HOF?

LOL.

im saying

ward is not getting close to the HOF

i love how craftsy is quick to call someone a homer but dude +*** sucks anyone on the steelers
That's not homer talk Mikey boy... whether I want it to happen or not, it's happening. Name me 3 other WR's in the league who have been more consistent than hines the last 10 years.. you can't !%@@%%@ do it.

Put that together with the things I listed and it's a wrap. Deal with it.

Randy Moss
Torry Holt
To
Marvin Harrison
Derrick Mason
Isaac Bruce

and i love how you come off with that im right and you guys are always wrong attuide

So what are the names then?

You don't just accidentally fall into 3 All-pros... it doesn't happen.

You guys wanna talk about Ben benefitting from a great defense.. how about Hines suffering from a run-first team his entire career, and still making very good numbers year after year...
Hines Ward got an All-Pro selection with 80 catches, barely 1000 yards and 4 yards...
eyes.gif
Wasn't hardly even a Top 20 receiver that year but got an All-Proselection...

Dude is a very good receiver that is gonna ride the wave of team accolades into the HOF... It ain't his fault. He won't be the first to do it, and hewon't be the last... You really believe Hines Ward is an all-time great receiver?
and i love how you come off with that im right and you guys are always wrong attuide
Always.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Name me 3 other WR's in the league who have been more consistent than hines the last 10 years.. you can't !%@@%%@ do it.
Marvin Harrison
Randy Moss
Terrell Owens
Torry Holt
Derrick Mason

I'm willing to give you Moss and Owens.. those were the two I had in mind when i said 3. Holt is my dude, and I put him on equal footing with Hines interms of what they've done the last 10 years statistically. But Hines will get the upper hand here when it comes to his hardware.

Marvin Harrison and Derrick Mason shouldn't be in the same conversation, in my opinion. Especially not Mason.

yea, you really wylin with that Top 3 fam lol....

but I still wouldnt be surprised if he gets in the Hall Of Fame. Yall know those voters go off "feel" than anything else, not to mention players whowere on championship/dynasty teams always get that extra push, and the Steelers have been the 2nd best team this decade, so....

Marvin Harrison and Derrick Mason shouldn't be in the same conversation, in my opinion. Especially not Mason.
laugh.gif
As if somebody needed something else to convince them toignore your opinion on anything Steelers related...

Jesus Christ Craftsy... And you gettin on NYRap for sayin stupid $%$@...
eyes.gif

lol @ him mentioning All Pro and Pro Bowl selections.

Roy Williams has consistenly made the last 8 pro bowls and we all know dude is a bum and a huge liability in coverage
laugh.gif

i laughed when i thought of the idea of hines ward in the hall of fame. then i remembered that bum of a player lynn swann is a hall of famer.
laugh.gif

so maybe dude will get in.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

So what are the names then?

You don't just accidentally fall into 3 All-pros... it doesn't happen.

You guys wanna talk about Ben benefitting from a great defense.. how about Hines suffering from a run-first team his entire career, and still making very good numbers year after year...
Hines Ward got an All-Pro selection with 80 catches, barely 1000 yards and 4 yards...
eyes.gif
Wasn't hardly even a Top 20 receiver that year but got an All-Pro selection...

Dude is a very good receiver that is gonna ride the wave of team accolades into the HOF... It ain't his fault. He won't be the first to do it, and he won't be the last... You really believe Hines Ward is an all-time great receiver?
Always.

So what's the debate here? I said he's a HOF'er and dudes come out of the woodwork like "
eek.gif
WHAT?". I provide details as to why, and they still think I don't knowwhat I'm talking about.

I really believe Hines Ward is an all-time great receiver... absolutely. Half of the things he's going to be famous for will be the blocks he'sprovided, which will NEVER be accounted for on paper but have been a huge part of the Steeler's running success during his time here. On top of that - hehas more BIG catches, more tough catches in traffic, than most people will have total for an NFL career.

Much of the hate he would receive would be based on the fact that he doesn't have a huge YPC average, but that's because he was never a YPC receiver...he doesn't run the same routes a guy like Moss or TO runs, because he's not built for that. But in terms of a possession WR, I can't think ofanyone who's done it as well during his time in the league.

Maybe you guys think being a posession receiver should automatically disqualify him, but I think that makes what he's done even more special.

Yes - because this isn't the M.O. of 99 percent of posts on NT.
laugh.gif

I love how I get singled out everything I disagree with an S&T regular as this crazy person... yet looking back on all the crazy things I get accused of,how many of them actually have held up and how many have I been proven right about? I bet you'd be surprised if you went back and looked.
grin.gif

and since he said last 10 years add Amani Toomer, Muhsin Muhammad and Donald Driver to that list

and Keyshawn Johnson says hello also

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

NOT Marvin Harrison...?

My goodness
laugh.gif

He doesnt know who Marvin Harrison is because dude doesn't make ESPN headlines. He only knows of the receivers who are divas and are constantly in themedia.

Thats why I give Marvin props. He handled his business quietly while T.O. and Moss were questioning the sexuality of their qbs and "playing when I wantto." He probably recently just heard of him because of his recent gun issues

Marvin Harrison
Randy Moss
Terrell Owens
Torry Holt
Derrick Mason

I'm willing to give you Moss and Owens.. those were the two I had in mind when i said 3. Holt is my dude, and I put him on equal footing with Hines in terms of what they've done the last 10 years statistically. But Hines will get the upper hand here when it comes to his hardware.

so you gone keep tryin to find something tell you get it right huh
roll.gif

im srry but your homer is showin plz cover that up

aww and for the record marvin hardware is killing can yo boy hines say that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

NOT Marvin Harrison...?

My goodness
laugh.gif

He doesnt know who Marvin Harrison is because dude doesn't make ESPN headlines. He only knows of the receivers who are divas and are constantly in the media.

Thats why I give Marvin props. He handled his business quietly while T.O. and Moss were questioning the sexuality of their qbs and "playing when I want to." He probably recently just heard of him because of his recent gun issues

Yeah, I never heard of Marvin *%$$*%+ Harrison before..
eyes.gif

Let's use NT's mentality of discrediting a player for who he played with...

Who threw the ball to Marvin Harrison his entire career, and is still a HOF'er without Marvin there to throw to? Compare to that who Hines has beencatching passes from his whole career...

And you guys are bringing up Donald Driver now?

laugh.gif

this is what i'm talking about... you guys only consider a WR a great player if he catches 20 passes over 40 yards every season. You're just in lovewith the highlight tapes on some of these guys.

Marvin Harrison
Randy Moss
Terrell Owens
Torry Holt
Derrick Mason

I'm willing to give you Moss and Owens.. those were the two I had in mind when i said 3. Holt is my dude, and I put him on equal footing with Hines in terms of what they've done the last 10 years statistically. But Hines will get the upper hand here when it comes to his hardware.

laugh.gif

And you had the NERVE to come at me and say no one takes me seriously? I cant imagine you having a convo about football amongst people outside the internet.You would have no friends....prolly why you chill on here so much and are worried about the amount of NT credibility you have

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

And you had the NERVE to come at me and say no one takes me seriously? I cant imagine you having a convo about football amongst people outside the internet. You would have no friends....prolly why you chill on here so much and are worried about the amount of NT credibility you have

You got me pal... down to a T.
grin.gif

Goto sleep dude... you've proven nothing here, I make my points and everybody goes silent about what I said.. big surprise.

Back
Top Bottom