Official Pittsburgh Steelers vs Tennessee Titans Thread. NFL Season Kickoff!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (Ric Flair). 1-0 BABY! Another comeback for Ben....

VICTORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ya'll can say whaaaaaaaaatever you want about ben but its been proven hes $$$ in the clutch! guy repeatedly puts the team on his back and puts together acomeback drive to get the W. sloppy win? sure
pimp.gif
ill take the 1-0.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

LMAO HINES WARD IS BUNS
yeah... a HOF'er sure is buns because of THAT.
grin.gif
does anybody take you seriously at this point?
Lmao @ you gettin mad
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Fall back son. Dude is BUNS. Nothing more than an above average receiver who benefits from a defense who puts up 14.1ppg. He'll be in the Hall strictly because he has two rings, not because he puts up numbers. Now go cry
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
you sound so clueless man.

Is there ANYBODY on the Steelers team who hasn't benefited from that great defense of theirs? Jesus... you guys really are MAD at the Steelers players... it sounds like you've probably lost sleep at night thinking about how you can discredit all their players.

I don't even have to respond to this b/c of how ******ed you just sounded right there... but i'm just in shock that somebody could actually believe what you just typed out.
batty bwoy is butt hurt
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Its all good man. You have you NT Respect, which means alot to you. Clowns you'll never meet in real life on a shoe forum have your respect. Thats allthats necessary in life.

Hines Ward in the HOF....
laugh.gif
. Clearly if he makes it its strictly because he has two rings. Wanna post his stats?

did dude really try to make the argument that Hines Ward's career has benefited from his team's defense? lol.

And yea, Ben damn sure doesnt deserve to mentioned as a possible Top 5 QB, nope, not at all...

No pics, but I had to wipe off the table. Going to be a LONG day at work tomorrow, haha. Seriously though, Titans are tough and Pitt will probably see them inthe playoffs

Great game
pimp.gif

Steelers still need to improve on a lot, though. I'm lookin' forward to another match up between these two.

I hope Troy is ok...

NYRap, why the dislike of Hines? I understand if you are division rival, I didn't know other teams disliked him as well.....he plays the game how I wantall the WRs to play (all around)

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

lol at the blatant holding by the Steelers o-line for the last half of the game.

makes up for the PISS poor calls the refs made against the Steelers earlier

1 TD, 2 Ints....Steelers win.

This is the %@%# Im talking about. Ben can post stats like that all season and the Steelers can go 13-3. People wanna dog Romo for his "Decembercollapses" but fail to realize that unless Romo puts up 3 TDs a game, the Cowboys dont win. Thats the difference between Rapist 2.0 and Tony Romo.

And the continued holds of James Harrison which never get called. Guy should get 5 flags thrown because of him a game or more. Bears are a tough game, if Pittcan somehow get past them, I feel really good about this season

Hines ain't no damn HOF receiver off the numbers... But he'll get in like Lynn Swann did...

But sayin Hines is BUNS?
grin.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom