Official PC thread.

With Win 7 and BF3 running? He'd be maxed out at best. Just odd to have a 6950 with that low of ram.

With Win 7 and BF3 running? He'd be maxed out at best. Just odd to have a 6950 with that low of ram.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

i have 2x 6950 with 4gb lol. every game runs flawlessly. idk about bf3 though good thing im in the beta so i can add ram if needed before the release date.

i have 2x 6950 with 4gb lol. every game runs flawlessly. idk about bf3 though good thing im in the beta so i can add ram if needed before the release date.

^Only problem you'll have is the 4GB of RAM. That won't be enough for most things

unless he's using VMs. he will never touch those 4GB, 1.5-2 at most.

^Only problem you'll have is the 4GB of RAM. That won't be enough for most things

unless he's using VMs. he will never touch those 4GB, 1.5-2 at most.

I'm switching to wireless.

Any suggestions for a router and a network card? Do they make cards that use both Wifi and have an Ethernet port?

I'm switching to wireless.

Any suggestions for a router and a network card? Do they make cards that use both Wifi and have an Ethernet port?

Don't know if this is the correct place to ask for help but here it goes...

I want to reformat my pc to like factory settings as in a fresh start, but i have a internal hard dive that i added in there that i don't want to reformat just the HD that came with PC.. so will reformatting my PC delete everything in my Internal hard drive as well???

Don't know if this is the correct place to ask for help but here it goes...

I want to reformat my pc to like factory settings as in a fresh start, but i have a internal hard dive that i added in there that i don't want to reformat just the HD that came with PC.. so will reformatting my PC delete everything in my Internal hard drive as well???

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

^
mad.gif

33111pcscorespng.png

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom