Official PC thread.

I had an MSI board  , came home one day the CPU fan stopped computer kept restarting, i thought it was the motherboard , went to FRYS  bought a 280 MSI board , didnt have no post or keyboard or mouse lights, i thought it was power supply , got a new power supply , then graphics card then memory then CPU , still same problem , went back to frys bought a GIGAbite board , went to red carpet with my computer installed all my pieces an it booted so it was the MSI the new board i bought 16 days ago , frys wont let me exchange my motherboard cause its been 16 days so i took everything back except the motherboard, now PC booting again fine with gigabite .
DONT BUY MSI BOARDS. 

I had an MSI board  , came home one day the CPU fan stopped computer kept restarting, i thought it was the motherboard , went to FRYS  bought a 280 MSI board , didnt have no post or keyboard or mouse lights, i thought it was power supply , got a new power supply , then graphics card then memory then CPU , still same problem , went back to frys bought a GIGAbite board , went to red carpet with my computer installed all my pieces an it booted so it was the MSI the new board i bought 16 days ago , frys wont let me exchange my motherboard cause its been 16 days so i took everything back except the motherboard, now PC booting again fine with gigabite .
DONT BUY MSI BOARDS. 

Originally Posted by CWrite78

why didn't u contact MSI?

and i like ASUS' ROG boards
RMA the board ? i took it back to frys , went to the MSI boards replaced the open box with a sealed box, then took it up front for a return it wasnt open so they game me store credit , then i returned the gigabit board got my money back an then used the store credit to buy back the GIGABIT board .

why didn't u contact MSI?

and i like ASUS' ROG boards
RMA the board ? i took it back to frys , went to the MSI boards replaced the open box with a sealed box, then took it up front for a return it wasnt open so they game me store credit , then i returned the gigabit board got my money back an then used the store credit to buy back the GIGABIT board .

oh okay, i see what you did. i thought you ended up keeping the MSI board since they wouldn't accept it after 14 days

oh okay, i see what you did. i thought you ended up keeping the MSI board since they wouldn't accept it after 14 days

i got a RAT 7 gaming mouse  my lil sisters dog chewed thru the usb connection cable can i just splice the cable an put it back together ?
rat7_left.png

i got a RAT 7 gaming mouse  my lil sisters dog chewed thru the usb connection cable can i just splice the cable an put it back together ?
rat7_left.png

it couldn't hurt to try.

i dont like the look of the RAT, and i heard they have a crappy sensor. but the fact that you can customize it to fit your hand is dope.

i <3 my g9x too much to get another mouse tho

it couldn't hurt to try.

i dont like the look of the RAT, and i heard they have a crappy sensor. but the fact that you can customize it to fit your hand is dope.

I've got a Fujitsu Lifebook that would periodically shut down immediately after trying waking up from sleep. Anyone know what is causing this? 

I've got a Fujitsu Lifebook that would periodically shut down immediately after trying waking up from sleep. Anyone know what is causing this? 

it couldn't hurt to try.

G9x is 59.99 right now right ? 

it couldn't hurt to try.

G9x is 59.99 right now right ? 

FYI, Ext. HD's on sale (via Slickdeals.net)

WD Western Digital 750GB My Passport Portable hard drive (or 1.5TB external) $60 at Target B&M

Target (In store only) has the Western Digital My Passport 750GB portable hard drive (USB powered) for $59.99.
Linky [target.com] for specs.

Also in-store is the 1.5TB WD external (non-USB powered) drive for $59.99.

FYI, Ext. HD's on sale (via Slickdeals.net)

WD Western Digital 750GB My Passport Portable hard drive (or 1.5TB external) $60 at Target B&M

Target (In store only) has the Western Digital My Passport 750GB portable hard drive (USB powered) for $59.99.

Also in-store is the 1.5TB WD external (non-USB powered) drive for $59.99.

gaming mouses have dpi switches where you can go from 6000 dpi to 200 dpi  , when you play bfbc 2 your on foot so you switch to 2000 dpi , then your trying to snipe so you switch to 100 dpi for the head shot , then you jump into a tank an you switch to 6000 dpi so you can move the turret around faster.

Back
Top Bottom