.: Official Paranormal/Alien/Unexplained Thread:. Vol.2

rpjgator can u post some of those vids on here? every time i click on that page my comp freezes

I was raped by 2 female alien freaks, they gave me good head and everything, i was screaming cause it was so good.

That is all.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

rpjgator can u post some of those vids on here? every time i click on that page my comp freezes
[h1]ufo objects on the SUN UPDATE pics from behind 28.02.2010[/h1]
???idk bout this 1?????

[h1]UFO, globe of light, OVNI, spot 28/2/2010[/h1]

[h1]UFO, Hanger 18 Wright Patternson - part 1 thru  4[/h1]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4WiJm3fl5M

alien.gif

thank u jedicornball for ur story

anyway, rpjgator, the hanger 18 vidd, they had that on ngc yest., bout to see the other 2

thank u jedicornball for ur story

anyway, rpjgator, the hanger 18 vidd, they had that on ngc yest., bout to see the other 2

that site is full of vids updated daily so if u do get to check it out its ok

for anyone that's interested, there's a 4 hour radio show that's been around for like 15-20 years now every night that talks about all sorts of paranormal stuff called Coast to Coast AM. Some of it is too far out there for me to believe, but there are plenty of good episodes talking about ghosts, ufos, bigfoot, etc, etc.  My favorites are every year on Halloween when it's open lines and callers call in and tell their ghost stories.

Here's a link to an archive with hundreds and hundreds of shows, maybe I'm crazy but I listen to it when I fall asleep every night
laugh.gif

link
^there's the ghost stories section, go to interactive and there's a bunch of other catagories(I think it's sorted by year, though)

i think tha radio show has been on ngc

might check it out

anybody has heard about mysterious object flying aroun during 9/11

1. Shroud of Turin [Wikipedia]

The shroud of Turin is a linen cloth bearing the image of a man who had apparently died of crucifixion. Most Catholics consider it to be the burial shroud of Jesus Christ. It is currently held in the Cathedral of St John the Baptist in Turin, Italy. Despite many scientific investigations, no one has yet been able to explain how the image has been imprinted on the shroud and despite many attempts, no one has managed to replicate it. Radiocarbon tests date it to the middle ages, however apologists for the shroud believe it is incorrupt – and carbon dating can only date things which decay.

Prior to the middle ages, reports of the shroud exist as the Image of Edessa – reliably reported since at least the 4th century. In addition, another cloth (the Sudarium) known even from biblical times (John 20:7) exists which is said to have covered Christ’s head in the tomb. A 1999 study by Mark Guscin, a member of the multidisciplinary investigation team of the Spanish Center for Sindonology, investigated the relationship between the two cloths. Based on history, forensic pathology, blood chemistry (the Sudarium also is reported to have type AB blood stains), and stain patterns, he concluded that the two cloths covered the same head at two distinct, but close moments of time. Avinoam Danin (a researcher at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem) concurred with this analysis, adding that the pollen grains in the Sudarium match those of the shroud.

2. Mary Celeste [Wikipedia]

Mary Celeste was launched in Nova Scotia in 1860. Her original name was “Amazon

^^^^^^^^^^^^

This list comprises the most famous unsolved mysteries known to man that really defy rational explanation or are just outright strange.

1. Shroud of Turin [Wikipedia]

The shroud of Turin is a linen cloth bearing the image of a man who had apparently died of crucifixion. Most Catholics consider it to be the burial shroud of Jesus Christ. It is currently held in the Cathedral of St John the Baptist in Turin, Italy. Despite many scientific investigations, no one has yet been able to explain how the image has been imprinted on the shroud and despite many attempts, no one has managed to replicate it. Radiocarbon tests date it to the middle ages, however apologists for the shroud believe it is incorrupt – and carbon dating can only date things which decay.

Prior to the middle ages, reports of the shroud exist as the Image of Edessa – reliably reported since at least the 4th century. In addition, another cloth (the Sudarium) known even from biblical times (John 20:7) exists which is said to have covered Christ’s head in the tomb. A 1999 study by Mark Guscin, a member of the multidisciplinary investigation team of the Spanish Center for Sindonology, investigated the relationship between the two cloths. Based on history, forensic pathology, blood chemistry (the Sudarium also is reported to have type AB blood stains), and stain patterns, he concluded that the two cloths covered the same head at two distinct, but close moments of time. Avinoam Danin (a researcher at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem) concurred with this analysis, adding that the pollen grains in the Sudarium match those of the shroud.

2. Mary Celeste [Wikipedia]

Mary Celeste was launched in Nova Scotia in 1860. Her original name was “Amazon

thanks fellas... the shroud n mary celeste are most interesting

they had a special on the shroud the other day n they said it was not jesus but the very first photograph ever taken by man.

it was da vinci

thanks fellas... the shroud n mary celeste are most interesting

they had a special on the shroud the other day n they said it was not jesus but the very first photograph ever taken by man.

it was da vinci

woooord? that's dope.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

anyone ever wake up with scratches on their body?
nerd.gif

WOW. It happens to me all the time... even on the face sometimes, no lie. I never though of this being some "paranormal", always though I was scratching myself during the night, even though I bite my nails
happy.gif
. But now that you talk about it... I don't want to go to sleep
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ebpo

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

anyone ever wake up with scratches on their body?
nerd.gif

WOW. It happens to me all the time... even on the face sometimes, no lie. I never though of this being some "paranormal", always though I was scratching my self during the night, even though I bite my nails
happy.gif
. But know that you talk about it... I don't want to go to sleep
happy.gif

WOW. It happens to me all the time... even on the face sometimes, no lie. I never though a ghost was doing this, always though I was scratching myself while I was sleeping yo , even though I bite my nails :/

Back
Top Bottom