.: Official Paranormal/Alien/Unexplained Thread:. Vol.2

^wow i experience the same type of stuff but with demon type deformed creatures it's rare but just like you said I say a prayer and it all goes away no BS

Originally Posted by rpjgator

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Twice I seen This Run pass my Window

& the other at a friends house & he seen it also

it moves pretty quick ..but says while something passing by .real faint words tho
eek.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_people
THE PICTURE ON WIKIPEDIA!!
eek.gif

yeah crazy when seen in real life

Ufo's is nothing to me ..seen alot of them

now i got a video cam ima have some footage next
nerd.gif

somebody did got a alien on film tho ..it was going to release in a doc.

but never came out yet ...Heard the footage was
alien.gif
ghost hunters on sci fi debunked that pic btw

How so.

they went back to the same spot and basicly "re-created" the picture by having 1 of the investigators stand in front of the other(who was holding a video camera with a light on it) when the picture was being taken, this created almost identical images

^full believer by the way, i've had several experiences myself....have been interested in all these subjects for as long as i can remember

any more vids/pics? keep em coming fellas

been lookin for chupacabras, moth man, jersey devil vids but cant find any good ones

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by 23ma24

believe it or not...
i had gone to mexico for the summer,people told me there was this crazy old lady that lived in the village.one day im walking late at night talking on the phone when suddenly i look and see and old lady on top of a roof. im like this crazy@#%*&, out of no where she disappears and i look up in the sky and see her flying. i ran home as fast as i could and didnt sleep at all that night. the next day i told my aunt who lived there and told me that other people had seen that before. yall might think im lying but its some true scary #@%&, no lie!!!

I believe you fam, era un pinche bruja.
They're real it's no joke.
People don't be believin what stay happening in these smaller areas of Mexico...smh..
Some crazy +#+% that goes on down there.

i have also heard about the witches in mexico... are there more stories or maybe even videos?!

Originally Posted by tizoni

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

when i fall asleep there are sometimes where i wake up awake but i cannot move my body and my eyes are still shut, meanwhile im hearing whispers and in order for me to be able to move again i have to say a prayer.
nerd.gif
 anybody else experience this?

it all started like 9 years ago when me and my fam stayed in a one berdroom apartment (i was 9) and i look over where my mom was sleeping and i see a shadow of a person on the wall right over her, while i look at the shadow i become completely paralized and i couldnt move
maybe i was just young and it was all in my head? but i remember in order to get into the parking area of the apartment complex you had to go through an alley, at night if you look into the alley youd see flashes of red and white lights floating around. i want to go back and check it out again...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Sounds alot like what you're experiencing.

hmmm ive experienced seeing shadows in my room talking to me, being paralyzed and felt like i was floating on top of my bed like an alien obduction,,,
Some reports read that various factors increase the likelihood of both paralysis and hallucinations. These include:
  • Sleeping in a face upwards or supine position
  • Irregular sleeping schedules; naps, sleeping in, sleep deprivation
  • Increased stress
  • Sudden environmental/lifestyle changes
  • A lucid dream that immediately precedes the episode.
eek.gif
eek.gif
 it all makes sense now!!!

thank you CaponeCartel, i always wondered if there was an explanation for all of this
Sleep paralysis is quite common, i don't get it as much as I used to thank goodness.

i've seen a ufo, my dad and grandma saw it, too.

it was hovering, and moving horizontally, with absolutely no noise whatsoever. it was only a few hundred feet away from.

the crazy thing was, my friends who had lived 15 miles away saw it, too, and a couple had seen a bright white light come down from it.

I kno there's a legit witch video out there. I remember watching it on a Mexican channel a few years ago. It was pretty creepy tHe witch was hovering on her broom stick around a mountain. I couldn't sleep that night.

those witch videos are 
laugh.gif
..but i would probably freak the f out if i saw that in real life

Oh man am I glad I ran into this thread. I believe that there are satan's children aka angelic beans n' *%%* messin with me. Here's why:

Everyday, while I'm at home during the day, I'll be in my room watching tv. And out the blue, I kid not, the door will Just open, for no reason at all. So, for awhile I just let it go but I think it was the first version of this post that told me they were the devil's children that were doing this. So this is where it gets real crazy...One day they started doing this again, and I started shouting get out, and started chanting phrases of Jesus, and Christ and such. Soon after, I hear a snicker and the door slams shut!
eek.gif
 And this occurence happens everytime I stay home, and it only happens during the day. I even thought it was just the wind opening my door, so I closed all my windows and it still happened. Just as recent as last week man smh.

The supernatural is nothing to mess with man. I've had a couple episodes at night though, where i've woken up and can't move, it feels like my mouth is closed shut, and only after I yell out some stuff about christ does it stop
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

when i fall asleep there are sometimes where i wake up awake but i cannot move my body and my eyes are still shut, meanwhile im hearing whispers and in order for me to be able to move again i have to say a prayer.
nerd.gif
 anybody else experience this?

it all started like 9 years ago when me and my fam stayed in a one berdroom apartment (i was 9) and i look over where my mom was sleeping and i see a shadow of a person on the wall right over her, while i look at the shadow i become completely paralized and i couldnt move
maybe i was just young and it was all in my head? but i remember in order to get into the parking area of the apartment complex you had to go through an alley, at night if you look into the alley youd see flashes of red and white lights floating around. i want to go back and check it out again...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Sounds alot like what you're experiencing.

hmmm ive experienced seeing shadows in my room talking to me, being paralyzed and felt like i was floating on top of my bed like an alien obduction,,,
Some reports read that various factors increase the likelihood of both paralysis and hallucinations. These include:
  • Sleeping in a face upwards or supine position
  • Irregular sleeping schedules; naps, sleeping in, sleep deprivation
  • Increased stress
  • Sudden environmental/lifestyle changes
  • A lucid dream that immediately precedes the episode.
eek.gif
eek.gif
 it all makes sense now!!!

thank you CaponeCartel, i always wondered if there was an explanation for all of this
Sleep paralysis is quite common, i don't get it as much as I used to thank goodness.
eek.gif

The emocon i put is because i get sleep paralysis all the time and what tizoni explained is almost exactly what i expierence with sleep paralysis.
I only get it when i take naps in the middle of the day on my futon in my basement when the room is completely pitch black. I sleep down there all the time cause i sleep so well in that room and im always tired after school. I take 2-3 hour naps everyday.
When i get it ive had times where there was a shadow  to the left of me that i could see in my parephrials(sp?) and the shadow would have the voice of my mom and would whisper in my ear.
Then there was a time where my mom walked in and shook my leg telling me to do go upstairs and do something i cant remember. But when she shook my leg she went upstairs after and i couldnt move. I tried to yell but couldnt open my mouth which is when i started to panic. Eventually when i got up i thought it all actually happened but then i realized my mom wasnt even home.

As i type this im just realizing my mom is always involved.

Now though i get sleep paralysis so much i dont even panic cause i know its happening when its happening. Weird stuff.

Back
Top Bottom