Official OVO x JB Thread

When y'all say restock, do you mean JB will manufacture some more? Or does restock just mean selling pears that weren't picked up?

For some reason I have a feeling these OVO 12s will be more limited than the 10s. I don't see a
The price of these are slowing dropping down. A restock and ovo 12s might fall close to 500.

Prices have gone down, but not by much. I think if they dont release any more, they will start to climb again.

how long after release day was it when the previous OVO's restocked?

and why did they even restock? did they just hold back a bunch of pairs for some reason?

how long after release day was it when the previous OVO's restocked?

and why did they even restock? did they just hold back a bunch of pairs for some reason?

There were multiple restocks even one last month. My guess is the plan was always to stagger the release over a year or two

There were multiple restocks even one last month. My guess is the plan was always to stagger the release over a year or two
do you remember how long after release it was for the first restock? are we talking like two weeks or two months

Last edited:

do you remember how long after release it was for the first restock? are we talking like two weeks or two months
Sept 2015 - White OVO

I think there was a restock in December/January to test out The Draw system, I might be wrong about the time though.

Feb 2016 - Black OVO

Sept 2016 - Restock of both on OVO App

Sept 2015 - White OVO

I think there was a restock in December/January to test out The Draw system, I might be wrong about the time though.

Feb 2016 - Black OVO

Sept 2016 - Restock of both on OVO App
appreciate the info. so it'll likely be at least a few months before the 12's restock, IF they even do restock

appreciate the info. so it'll likely be at least a few months before the 12's restock, IF they even do restock

And I don't even think that includes the super limited drop of the white Xs at the OVO pop up in LA. If so then the first drop was technically a restock

Back
Top Bottom