Official OVO x JB Thread

Lol, if you only knew
Hey as I said earlier I was just saying that playfully, I hope it's [emoji]128175[/emoji] legit. However, when you're doing business in the world of sneakers especially, it's hard not to be skeptical given certain signs. Not too many were even remotely familiar with the company so it's understandable that a lot of us would have doubts. Nonetheless, hopefully all is well and this will be a sneaker blessing to many who need it!

benhouli benhouli Ask for a pic of the owl on the insole and a clear, well lit shot of the entire outsole. But based off what I've seen so far they look legit to me as well.

Lol, if you only knew
Hey as I said earlier I was just saying that playfully, I hope it's [emoji]128175[/emoji] legit. However, when you're doing business in the world of sneakers especially, it's hard not to be skeptical given certain signs. Not too many were even remotely familiar with the company so it's understandable that a lot of us would have doubts. Nonetheless, hopefully all is well and this will be a sneaker blessing to many who need it!
Yeah I caught that after I posted my comment lol...my bad for the sarcasm.

But yeah, I totally understand why a lot of people get skeptical. I would too. Which is why we should all be doing our due diligence first especially when it comes to relatively unknown sites.

Thanks man! In due time, everyone will receive their pairs in a matter of days and people will be able to rest easy.

@benhouli   If you are going to meet the seller, do it somewhere safe, Like I read in another thread to do it in a police station.

His abode looks a little bit sketchy.

roll.gif
Lol.. what .. I read some police stations want you to do the trade there,  due to hustlers on craigslist. 
laugh.gif

I was laughing at the his abode looks a lil sketchy
laugh.gif
Oh, lol. To be fair he has done the washing up, no dirty dishes. 

Maybe its the Gabriel affect of the OVO's that makes the background look worse than it is. A very Angelic pair of shoes indeed. 

Either way, respect to the hustle people have to deal with everyday, nothing wrong with his crib.

Oh, lol. To be fair he has done the washing up, no dirty dishes. 
Maybe its the Gabriel affect of the OVO's that makes the background look worse than it is. A very Angelic pair of shoes indeed. 

Either way, respect to the hustle people have to deal with everyday, nothing wrong with his crib.
:lol: Repped

ovo finally has the nerve to email me today and tell me that they have to cancel my order for the slides. only took 2 weeks lol

My westbay ovos ship Monday with overnight shipping so I'll be posting pics tuesday sometime on Tuesday

Looking forward to your pics. Planning on putting a preorder in for blacktoes with them. Wish i pulled the trigger on the ovos though. They were up in my size for like a whole day.

i know they're trolling but the fact that they're calling these bricks with beluga v2s in their avi makes the comment even funnier 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom