Official OVO x JB Thread

others bought from that site already...  Been in the Rev SBB thread lately  
alien.gif

You guys can't be serious. Site is fugazi af. Stay away from all cartel sites. You guys new to nt? They been preaching that forever

Surprised this thread is so quiet and the only size gone is the one I ordered
Apparently it wasn't quiet after all bro...the site is now sold out. I believe there was close to a FSR available for most of the day (the restock went live at 9 am PST this morning) and I'm a little surprised it took a little longer to sell out at $425.

Has anyone paid any attention to the style code? Nike receipts that I've seen says 873864-102. Their style code is 456985-090. Which is correct?

Has anyone paid any attention to the style code? Nike receipts that I've seen says 873864-102. Their style code is 456985-090. Which is correct?
873864-102 is the correct code. black ovo 10s at $480, white ovo 10s at $500, and white ovo 12s at $425? 

if legit that's a comeup

Last edited:
If they make a mistake like that the it must not be legit lol. If the shoes are authentic then the boxes the recieved would have the correct style code. Notice in the pictures on the site none of them show the box label... I wouldn't think anyone with legit pairs of the shoes they have listed would sell for that much below market value, just not practical.

456985-090 was the popup pair style code. That's why most places SoleCollect, sneaker news, ect when listing the style code listed that. Nike for whatever reason seemed to have changed it on the retail drop. 

Oh didn't know that. So that means all of the pairs this website is sell were acquired via pop up.... I just can't believe it [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Oh didn't know that. So that means all of the pairs this website is sell were acquired via pop up.... I just can't believe it [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I agree 100%. That would have meant they sat on pairs when they were selling for 1000's only to sell them for under market value still years later when the retail pair dropped. Not to mention they some how acquired at least 1 of sizes 9-13 at said popup. 

I agree 100%. That would have meant they sat on pairs when they were selling for 1000's only to sell them for under market value still years later when the retail pair dropped. Not to mention they some how acquired at least 1 of sizes 9-13 at said popup. 
RIP to those who copped lol

Or it's a simple typo like many other pages had the style code listed as the original number. If I got duped then I'll get my money back via PayPal. No biggie. If it's legit then a come up indeed. I'm still in the mindset of they sale at a reasonable price to just do business. How many pairs are sitting with resellers because they can't get their head out of their ***** and realize a price of 800 or more isn't gonna move their pairs.

Or it's a simple typo like many other pages had the style code listed as the original number. If I got duped then I'll get my money back via PayPal. No biggie. If it's legit then a come up indeed. I'm still in the mindset of they sale at a reasonable price to just do business. How many pairs are sitting with resellers because they can't get their head out of their ***** and realize a price of 800 or more isn't gonna move their pairs.

Tell them again

legit.

damn, woulda tried that bigcartel site if i'd seen it earlier just bc of the pp refund if fugazi. agree it def looks shady AF though.

Back
Top Bottom