Official OVO x JB Thread

Hard to find my size (us 9 or 8.5)... i give up... i'll not pay 700$ with all the risk to grab a fake pair!

I only see some random restock of the OVO white shirt and wrisband for the moment

Last edited:
I don't know why, but their CS is sleeping hard.
If Drake is on tour

Then so Is OVO customer service!  
tongue.gif

Hard to find my size (us 9 or 8.5)... i give up... i'll not pay 700$ with all the risk to grab a fake pair!

I only see some random restock of the OVO white shirt and wrisband for the moment
I literally just sold my 8.5 on Stockx for $690 and got $611 after fees. How much are you looking to pay I've seen 9 go a little cheaper

Got the hoodie and the slides in from ndc and I must admit, the hoodie is super nice. Now I'm mad I didn't go with my first mind and buy the sweatpants. Praying for a restock which I think will happen sooner or later.
I see a XL fleecepant available on the ovo website!!!

Maybe it's the lighting but the upper seems a different colour than the sole?

Yes the upper is a darker white than the sole, i had these and my white/gold 11 lows side by side and the leather is the same shade on both shoes, your pair looks legit

Maybe it's the lighting but the upper seems a different colour than the sole?
its just the lighting. Ill upload pics with natural lighting Vs a Light bulb. Thats just how they look when its a light bulb.

They`re laced correctly and the jordan tab is correct.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom