Leather looks like crap on the blacks
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Lemme cop two whites and be done with this OVO madness
Leather looks exactly the same on the whites 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
keeping it OVO related, did anyone in here pick up any of the mitchell and ness x ovo gear that dropped today?

Anyone with any info on where these will be dropping in Toronto?If you live in Toronto what's the likelihood of being able to cop?The reason I'm asking is to gauge weather or not it would be worth a 4 hr drive to attempt to cop.

[emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]:smh:

Well still need
WC 4s
2 white OVOs,
2 white supreme 5,
2 black supreme 5s
a pair of Valentine's Day 12s
PSNY 12s

Anyone with any info on where these will be dropping in Toronto?If you live in Toronto what's the likelihood of being able to cop?The reason I'm asking is to gauge wether or not it would be worth a 4 hr drive to attempt to cop.

Save your mileage fam it's not worth it

Anyone with any info on where these will be dropping in Toronto?If you live in Toronto what's the likelihood of being able to cop?The reason I'm asking is to gauge weather or not it would be worth a 4 hr drive to attempt to cop.
Wait it out......we will get OVOs state side just a matter of WHEN now.

Wait it out......we will get OVOs state side just a matter of WHEN now.
I hear what your saying I'm just not trying to sit on my hands for this release.I struck out on the whites had my SZ 12 carted and was jacked don't want that to happen again.On a side note plenty of people were able to eat off the app and I struck out even though the DB 13 was a breeze like a GR.

I'll be in Toronto that weekend... But no way I'm camping for **** lol
You think it'll be that type of situation?I thought these might be readily available on asw in Toronto.The reason I say that is the mirror foamposites were a hassle for most people to cop offline that weekend,but in nyc they seemed to be more available.

Last edited:
You think it'll be that type of situation?I thought these might be readily available on asw in Toronto.The reason I say that is the mirror foamposites were a hassle for most people to cop offline that weekend,but in nyc they seemed to be more available.
My guess would be the OVO store and probably some Nike installation for the weekend and that's it.

I think I'm gonna get rid of my white pair and step out this collection till the 12's or 8's come

or unless Drake makes another Meek Mill Diss song 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom