Official OVO x JB Thread

You think it'll be that type of situation?I thought these might be readily available on asw in Toronto.The reason I say that is the mirror foamposites were a hassle for most people to cop offline that weekend,but in nyc they seemed to be more available.
lol I wish they were readily available! I was up there and they were pretty much only sold through raffles (at the stores I went to). If they were available FCFS elsewhere id be super bummed cuz I missed out lol.

Are we not getting these in the states on set release date? Will they be availbe on the OVO site or Nike on Feb 13? 

Are we not getting these in the states on set release date? Will they be availbe on the OVO site or Nike on Feb 13? 

Idk if we know yet. Ndc randomly dropped whites. OVO site didn't get whites would assume same for these unless they are more of a GR. Whites were more of a true QS

White X's >> Black X's but only marginally...

Black's are clean, but something about the white pair just makes them :nthat:...The black pair would make an excellent pair of daily wearers though...

I'll try for a pair but I won't sweat missing out...

didnt the whites get dropped an an excusive in canada/toronto at first and then months later we got the global release via raffle?

White X's >> Black X's but only marginally...

Black's are clean, but something about the white pair just makes them :nthat:...The black pair would make an excellent pair of daily wearers though...

I'll try for a pair but I won't sweat missing out...

Yeah I think the whites are just more original. They got that summit white with that beige/goldish stingray material. While the black ones are just a black leather with the black stingray material.

these coulda used more gold on em imo. the all black 10 aint too appealing to me. whites are doper imo

Those last pics are pretty nice 
smokin.gif
 like I said, just 1 pair needed and I'm cool 
laugh.gif

Yo guys I'm needing some advice ASAP!

Does $450 flat sound decent enough for a DS pair size 12?

Already paying resell (smh), but I want to make sure I'm not paying too much over market value...

^^^^ yea supposedly it's not 2/13 anymore. My girl showed me some site had it moved to 3/1 but I thought it didn't make sense due to that being a Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom