Official OVO x JB Thread

Just one please 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
These and WC 4s drop same day too. If the 2/13 RD turns out the be true for OVOs. Hmmmm [emoji]129300[/emoji] Wonder how I'll copp both...... Also I'm still curious if these will drop on SNKRS app. I know it's a month out but still man JB need to release some damn info already geez I'm thirsty!! Lol

If both drop on the app could you use the same app on your phone to buy both?

These and WC 4s drop same day too. If the 2/13 RD turns out the be true for OVOs. Hmmmm [emoji]129300[/emoji] Wonder how I'll copp both...... Also I'm still curious if these will drop on SNKRS app. I know it's a month out but still man JB need to release some damn info already geez I'm thirsty!! Lol

If both drop on the app could you use the same app on your phone to buy both?
yes. just cant buy 2 of either 1.

Ok thanks
Thanks! Cause I wasn't sure myself. Guess I'm in for both on that day. Fingers crossed I don't miss on the OVOs. I'm diggin these
lol nike has never limited us to buying 1 release per day. only limit is the # of pairs we can buy of any 1 kick on release day. you will 100% be allowed to cop 1 of each pair on release day. u wont be able to double up on the app. may have to hit the other footsites if u want a double.

Anybody come up on a 12 in these I'll gladly pay a lil over retail for em. No BS. IF I miss on my own.

For the 10's, I was convinced the whites were better until I saw them in person. I saw the black ones on an undftd employee's feet when they released at the OVO pop up in LA (I was visiting for the weekend, but the shoes sold out a few hours before I got there). The blacks were waaaayy cleaner in person imo.

Anybody come up on a 12 in these I'll gladly pay a lil over retail for em. No BS. IF I miss on my own.
A lil' over retail you say? Gonna need a lil' more than that bro. They won't be going for $1000 but they'll definitely be going for at least $500 which is double retail. At least 2 people have reached out to me and told me they got $600+ ready for me whenever I get my hands on them.

As far as these compared to the White's, I actually like the White's better. I'm appreciative of the sole on the White pair, something that's not going to stick out as much with these.

As far as the 12's, I think I'ma go with the Black pair first and then the White pair on those...

A lil' over retail you say? Gonna need a lil' more than that bro. They won't be going for $1000 but they'll definitely be going for at least $500 which is double retail. At least 2 people have reached out to me and told me they got $600+ ready for me whenever I get my hands on them.

As far as these compared to the White's, I actually like the White's better. I'm appreciative of the sole on the White pair, something that's not going to stick out as much with these.

As far as the 12's, I think I'ma go with the Black pair first and then the White pair on those...
Well excuse me lol figured that much that's the goin market for whites.....that comment was made for a hook up lol wishful thinking?? Cause that's cool lol

Well excuse me lol figured that much that's the goin market for whites.....that comment was made for a hook up lol wishful thinking?? Cause that's cool lol

Lol. I understand. The lowest I've seen AUTHENTIC White pairs go for are about $450...which is still double retail lol.

The truth is that I don't even want  to sell my white OVO X now. I want to be able to to cop the black OVO X and just keep as a package.

Finally more pics 
smokin.gif
 from the looks of it, they're promising imo. Just hope this time will go better for me than last year with the whites 
laugh.gif

Will these just be ndc only online or will fnl or footsites get? I have no chance if it's like whites random online/drop snrks app bs

Back
Top Bottom