Official OVO x JB Thread

I just bought the UNC's and my mom just gave me the death stare
laugh.gif
my dad wants absolutely nothing to do with kicks, but occasionally after i buy a shoe he'll make an hour long rant about buying $100+ shoes that cost $5 to make
mean.gif

Needless to say I try to keep them as uninvolved as I can
laugh.gif
Don't get me wrong they give me the same rant but others try to explain to them it's a decent hobby for a person my age and it eases them a little.  Also me not purchasing any the last half of 2015 was also put them at ease.

Not sure if i posted already. But we should expect a NDC & SNKRS app release just like the white ones ASW right??

These are dropping ASW why are people stressing about it a month early lol

The whites look better anyways

Yes they are releasing ASW so look out for them that Friday thru Sunday. It hasn't been any confirmation that they're releasing on NDC or the SNKRS app.

^^^ not a kobe sneaker fan.....but good copp line up. I'm trying to figure out how Ima copp these OVOs. Anyone wanna drop some knowledge?

Glad i kept the first pair of ovo 10. Trade bait. Dont mind adding little cash tho, but not over a hundred lol.

So I'm hearing a RD of Feb. 13th anyone got any other info??
Hope the shoes do release then, it will divert a little of the traffic away from FTL and its affiliates websites.  That way others (including myself) will have a higher percentage of securing them.

Man, gonna be another expensive ASW.. Need these and wc4. I still want the white OVOs tho.. May end up trading for these if I can get em. Guess I'll have to see em in person to decide..

These and WC 4s drop same day too. If the 2/13 RD turns out the be true for OVOs. Hmmmm [emoji]129300[/emoji] Wonder how I'll copp both...... Also I'm still curious if these will drop on SNKRS app. I know it's a month out but still man JB need to release some damn info already geez I'm thirsty!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom