Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

I think Harden needs to handle the ball more. He's the best decision maker on the team and can make plays for everyone else. The only scores the Thunder got in overtime were due to him. One on a pretty dump off pass to Collison, another pass to Collison that he missed but Ibaka got the putback and a meaningless three at the end.

Originally Posted by henz0

Gasol & Zbo have been getting murdered in the paint and you want KD to get calls on the perimeter ?

I'd say the refs have been pretty even
Who cares where? A foul is a foul bruh. You wouldn't be playing pickup and just smooth knock somebody down at halfcourt then when they try to call ball be like, "shutup shu'un, we on the perimeter, b. true life God." Actually some dudes I hoop with kind of do, but it ain't right. Not to mention he kind of is in the post until he gets pushed and uprooted out. But yea, he has to do better himself bringing attention to it not to mention overcoming it. I used to be a Mavs fan, Dirk had the exact same problem with smaller defenders a few yrs ago before he finally figured it out.

And yes P, Gasol ABSOLUTELY fouled KD on the closeout of that 3. Then allow the tape to roll and watch how many weak pump fake jump intos Conley and Allen fouled out Perk with plus got Ibaka with 1, where  neither even jumped. Refs are just conditioned into calling that %%%+ now. The Ibaka one was also terribly late too (waited to see if it went in and then after it didn't, who got the rebound) which really pissed everyone off. The first score of the game for KD was a foul on TA, when he shot that awkward floater. TA just smooth reached around and got all types of arm and contact in the back.

Originally Posted by henz0

Gasol & Zbo have been getting murdered in the paint and you want KD to get calls on the perimeter ?

I'd say the refs have been pretty even
Who cares where? A foul is a foul bruh. You wouldn't be playing pickup and just smooth knock somebody down at halfcourt then when they try to call ball be like, "shutup shu'un, we on the perimeter, b. true life God." Actually some dudes I hoop with kind of do, but it ain't right. Not to mention he kind of is in the post until he gets pushed and uprooted out. But yea, he has to do better himself bringing attention to it not to mention overcoming it. I used to be a Mavs fan, Dirk had the exact same problem with smaller defenders a few yrs ago before he finally figured it out.

And yes P, Gasol ABSOLUTELY fouled KD on the closeout of that 3. Then allow the tape to roll and watch how many weak pump fake jump intos Conley and Allen fouled out Perk with plus got Ibaka with 1, where  neither even jumped. Refs are just conditioned into calling that %%%+ now. The Ibaka one was also terribly late too (waited to see if it went in and then after it didn't, who got the rebound) which really pissed everyone off. The first score of the game for KD was a foul on TA, when he shot that awkward floater. TA just smooth reached around and got all types of arm and contact in the back.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Is KD up to something?? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

[h3]Report: Durant Buys Condo In Downtown Miami[/h3]
May 09, 2011 4:59 PM EDT

okc_40.gif

Thunder forward Kevin Durant has reportedly purchased a condo in a luxury high-rise in Miami.

According to the South Florida Business Journal, a company affiliated with Durant bought a $1.825 million unit at 900 Biscayne Boulevard. The company, K. Durant Enterprises, closed on the property on March 30, according to the report. The unit is a three-bedroom, 3,535-square-foot condo.

The 63-story skyscraper is just blocks away from American Airlines Arena, home of the Miami Heat, and only a short drive from Miami Beach.

Read more:http://basketball.realgm.com/news#ixzz1LtSYA5lH

Ya he knows memphis gonna give him that early vacation lol

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Is KD up to something?? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

[h3]Report: Durant Buys Condo In Downtown Miami[/h3]
May 09, 2011 4:59 PM EDT

okc_40.gif

Thunder forward Kevin Durant has reportedly purchased a condo in a luxury high-rise in Miami.

According to the South Florida Business Journal, a company affiliated with Durant bought a $1.825 million unit at 900 Biscayne Boulevard. The company, K. Durant Enterprises, closed on the property on March 30, according to the report. The unit is a three-bedroom, 3,535-square-foot condo.

The 63-story skyscraper is just blocks away from American Airlines Arena, home of the Miami Heat, and only a short drive from Miami Beach.

Read more:http://basketball.realgm.com/news#ixzz1LtSYA5lH

Ya he knows memphis gonna give him that early vacation lol

OKC, bad start
30t6p3b.gif

Off topic, Is my NT background the only one that's gray or did I do something to it?
nerd.gif

OKC, bad start
30t6p3b.gif

Off topic, Is my NT background the only one that's gray or did I do something to it?
nerd.gif

I hate **** Stockton's old %@@. ANd good for Nate because Brooks ain't going to play him so he has to play hella hard in those pregames and celebrate exra hard over there on the bench to stay in shape.
laugh.gif
at Gasol being "in shape," too. He can hoop, but dude is fat, in fact much more so than Randolph who on the sneak isn't really that pudgy anymore.

Let's see if we can get anything from our bench guys now.

C'mon, we gotta expose this dude Haddadi. He went HAM on us last game, and I was embarassed, hell even offended that he was in the game.

I hate **** Stockton's old %@@. ANd good for Nate because Brooks ain't going to play him so he has to play hella hard in those pregames and celebrate exra hard over there on the bench to stay in shape.
laugh.gif
at Gasol being "in shape," too. He can hoop, but dude is fat, in fact much more so than Randolph who on the sneak isn't really that pudgy anymore.

Let's see if we can get anything from our bench guys now.

C'mon, we gotta expose this dude Haddadi. He went HAM on us last game, and I was embarassed, hell even offended that he was in the game.

Back
Top Bottom