Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

Uh Ohhhhh 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by moundraised23

I'm soooooooo glad reggie miller is not callin this game
OKC jus missin shots

You like Stockton more than Reggie? Keep track of how many times he gets something painfully obvious wrong, like calls a player the wrong name, or says it was a foul when it's just out of bounds. I'm not sure dude even knows where he is at and what day. I still remember when Collison turned his ankle in the 1st rd and they zoomed in on him for like 30 seconds straight then dude busts in, "We've got a Pacer hurt. A Pacer is down!"

Originally Posted by moundraised23

I'm soooooooo glad reggie miller is not callin this game
OKC jus missin shots

You like Stockton more than Reggie? Keep track of how many times he gets something painfully obvious wrong, like calls a player the wrong name, or says it was a foul when it's just out of bounds. I'm not sure dude even knows where he is at and what day. I still remember when Collison turned his ankle in the 1st rd and they zoomed in on him for like 30 seconds straight then dude busts in, "We've got a Pacer hurt. A Pacer is down!"

If this game was taking place 30 years ago, then I wouldn't mind Stockton doing the call.

If this game was taking place 30 years ago, then I wouldn't mind Stockton doing the call.

Memphis look unstoppable, I want this team to destroy the Mavs and win it, just so all the top teams look like trash this year

Memphis look unstoppable, I want this team to destroy the Mavs and win it, just so all the top teams look like trash this year

Back
Top Bottom