***Official Oakland Raiders @ Jacksonville Jaguars Thread***

Originally Posted by rockforlight

Campbell showed the world his high quarterback IQ with that bomb to Murphy. SMFH.
30t6p3b.gif

I am the first to blame Campbell but not today. He played a decent game and managed well. Today just Like when Gradkowski QBd against Arizona and Houston the defense lost us the game. Our offense does their job when they score over 20 and the defense does it job when it keeps others under 20. Today offense put the points up like against Houston and Arizona but the defense let us down allowing big plays.Good game McFadden murphy Houston Bad game Huff Huff Huff Huff and Ford DHB and SPec teams

Campbell showed the world his high quarterback IQ with that bomb to Murphy. SMFH.
30t6p3b.gif

I am the first to blame Campbell but not today. He played a decent game and managed well. Today just Like when Gradkowski QBd against Arizona and Houston the defense lost us the game. Our offense does their job when they score over 20 and the defense does it job when it keeps others under 20. Today offense put the points up like against Houston and Arizona but the defense let us down allowing big plays.Good game McFadden murphy Houston Bad game Huff Huff Huff Huff and Ford DHB and SPec teams

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

30t6p3b.gif

that Ford fumble was costly. I know he's been doing his thing this year, but that hurt us a lot. Lechler didn't punt the ball well and they had good field position most of the game. And the defense...man...that 2nd half was horrible. I'm not sure if they were tired, or if they couldn't adjust to the half time adjustments that the Jags did. They gave up WAY to many big plays.

I can see us beating the Broncos & Colts @ home. I could see us beating the Chiefs as well...but even with that being done our chances are slim...even with a Chiefs loss today...

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

30t6p3b.gif

that Ford fumble was costly. I know he's been doing his thing this year, but that hurt us a lot. Lechler didn't punt the ball well and they had good field position most of the game. And the defense...man...that 2nd half was horrible. I'm not sure if they were tired, or if they couldn't adjust to the half time adjustments that the Jags did. They gave up WAY to many big plays.

I can see us beating the Broncos & Colts @ home. I could see us beating the Chiefs as well...but even with that being done our chances are slim...even with a Chiefs loss today...

Yeah, after some time I'm feeling better. We made a lot of improvements this season, one more good offseason and we're right in the thick of things.

Yeah, after some time I'm feeling better. We made a lot of improvements this season, one more good offseason and we're right in the thick of things.

%$%% all you. This game shouldn't even have been close. We had the beat the refs and the Raiders and I'm starting to detect that officiating is SET UP a lot of times....Its not too far fetched when you think about it.

The game should have been over when Cambell fumbled the ball for us to recover and score....but NO these @+#$%@ give them a roughing the passer penalty when dudes head went untouched
indifferent.gif

I'm also taking about #34 Mitchell %%+*%*# with Osgood from the opening kickoff on..and even hitting him out of bounds one play..that ended up causing yall the game (karma) because it fired Osgood up to make plays on specials teams....including downing the Raiders inside their own 5 one possesion, and stripping dude on that kick off return which was the ultimate turn around of the game
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Its all on the line....we should beat Indy we're a better team and we have more momentum...Indy has Manning....so they probably have the NFL behind them to
30t6p3b.gif

%$%% all you. This game shouldn't even have been close. We had the beat the refs and the Raiders and I'm starting to detect that officiating is SET UP a lot of times....Its not too far fetched when you think about it.

The game should have been over when Cambell fumbled the ball for us to recover and score....but NO these @+#$%@ give them a roughing the passer penalty when dudes head went untouched
indifferent.gif

I'm also taking about #34 Mitchell %%+*%*# with Osgood from the opening kickoff on..and even hitting him out of bounds one play..that ended up causing yall the game (karma) because it fired Osgood up to make plays on specials teams....including downing the Raiders inside their own 5 one possesion, and stripping dude on that kick off return which was the ultimate turn around of the game
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Its all on the line....we should beat Indy we're a better team and we have more momentum...Indy has Manning....so they probably have the NFL behind them to
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

indifferent.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

indifferent.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom