**[Official] Oakland Raiders 2011 Offseason Thread**

laugh.gif
at Campbell.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

200 isnt too bad. guess you might as well just go to a home game though if you have to fly anyway.

just checked and theyre like $325 
laugh.gif

yea $200 isnt too bad, but i had to buy a ticket also. if im flyign for a game, im not gonna buy no $25 ticket. if i would have planned out sooner it woulda been cool, but its kinda last minute

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

200 isnt too bad. guess you might as well just go to a home game though if you have to fly anyway.

just checked and theyre like $325 
laugh.gif

yea $200 isnt too bad, but i had to buy a ticket also. if im flyign for a game, im not gonna buy no $25 ticket. if i would have planned out sooner it woulda been cool, but its kinda last minute

just fly up to oak. like 120 on virgin america. and game tickets are like 45 bucks for end zone field level. real cheap
laugh.gif

just fly up to oak. like 120 on virgin america. and game tickets are like 45 bucks for end zone field level. real cheap
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 i might do that
wheres the best bang for your buck place to get tix? a couple co workers are 49ers fans so i might go up for that game but im sure 49ers home tix cost more than raider home tix
and i cant find this damn nnamdi premier jersey. all the "authentics" i see are all fake
30t6p3b.gif

any champs stores in the bay have em?

laugh.gif
 i might do that
wheres the best bang for your buck place to get tix? a couple co workers are 49ers fans so i might go up for that game but im sure 49ers home tix cost more than raider home tix
and i cant find this damn nnamdi premier jersey. all the "authentics" i see are all fake
30t6p3b.gif

any champs stores in the bay have em?

Back
Top Bottom