**[Official] Oakland Raiders 2011 Offseason Thread**

ALAMEDA, Calif. -- Coach Tom Cable made one declaration about his starting quarterback a day after backup Bruce Gradkowski relieved Jason Campbell and rallied the Oakland Raiders to a victory -- and it wasn't about who will start this week.

"There isn't going to be a controversy," Cable said Monday. "I'll make a good decision, the right decision, and we'll go from there."

Cable said he had a good idea of what he planned to do, but would wait until Wednesday before revealing his decision about who would start for the Raiders (1-1) in Arizona on Sunday.

nfl_u_tcable_65.jpg
If we need to make a switch again down the road -- we're going to need them both, probably need all three of them before the year's over with the way this league is.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

i was gonna make the trip from LA for the game but plane tix got too expensive
grin.gif

just drive. its not much longer than the vegas drive. plus if you fly, you have to rent a car. the stadium is on the western most part of the city

grin.gif

just drive. its not much longer than the vegas drive. plus if you fly, you have to rent a car. the stadium is on the western most part of the city

i dont even know whats wrong with the title but if itll keep niketalker23 and his negativity out of here, change it
laugh.gif

i dont even know whats wrong with the title but if itll keep niketalker23 and his negativity out of here, change it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

grin.gif

grin.gif
 i have a friend out there that would pick me up from the airport and let me stay at his house. so i didnt really need a car. driving to arizona sucks. + those stupid speed cameras
30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif
 i have a friend out there that would pick me up from the airport and let me stay at his house. so i didnt really need a car. driving to arizona sucks. + those stupid speed cameras
30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif

how much are the flights?

grin.gif

grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Did we just abandon our other thread? Haha.

Its gotta be Bruce for the next game. I just hope Seymour makes it back. We can't be missing our best O-lineman and D-lineman too long.

Did we just abandon our other thread? Haha.

Its gotta be Bruce for the next game. I just hope Seymour makes it back. We can't be missing our best O-lineman and D-lineman too long.

[h1]Report: Gradkowski will start for Raiders[/h1]
Bruce Gradkowski will start at quarterback for the Raiders on Sunday in Arizona, a source with knowledge of the situation told the NFL Network on Wednesday.

Gradkowski took over for Jason Campbell last Sunday, propelling Oakland past the St. Louis Rams 16-14 in the team's home opener.

According to the Bay Area News Group's Cam Inman, Gradkowski took the first snaps of practice in Alameda on Wednesday afternoon. He completed his first to Darrius Heyward-Bey.

Gradkowski needed only 16 plays to guide the Raiders to a field goal and a touchdown. Overall, he completed 11 of 22 passes for 162 yards and one touchdown.

By comparison, Campbell completed 8 of 15 passes for 87 yards and no touchdowns. Also, his final pass was intercepted, and the offense failed to sustain drives under his guidance.

[h1]Report: Gradkowski will start for Raiders[/h1]
Bruce Gradkowski will start at quarterback for the Raiders on Sunday in Arizona, a source with knowledge of the situation told the NFL Network on Wednesday.

Gradkowski took over for Jason Campbell last Sunday, propelling Oakland past the St. Louis Rams 16-14 in the team's home opener.

According to the Bay Area News Group's Cam Inman, Gradkowski took the first snaps of practice in Alameda on Wednesday afternoon. He completed his first to Darrius Heyward-Bey.

Gradkowski needed only 16 plays to guide the Raiders to a field goal and a touchdown. Overall, he completed 11 of 22 passes for 162 yards and one touchdown.

By comparison, Campbell completed 8 of 15 passes for 87 yards and no touchdowns. Also, his final pass was intercepted, and the offense failed to sustain drives under his guidance.

grin.gif

grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif

last i checked they were over $200. it was my fault cuz i waited last minute, cuz if i woulda did it a couple weeks ago it woulda been like $110 rountrip

grin.gif

grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif

last i checked they were over $200. it was my fault cuz i waited last minute, cuz if i woulda did it a couple weeks ago it woulda been like $110 rountrip

Back
Top Bottom