**[Official] Oakland Raiders 2011 Offseason Thread**

i was gonna make the trip from LA for the game but plane tix got too expensive
grin.gif

Keep Gradkowski starting and see what happens. If he can keep the offense effective then we have to officially make him the Guy. Campbell is a nice player, but the things that hurt his career in Washington have just carried over here, and if Al doesn't want to end up giving New England a top 10 pick this year he has to let Grad do his thing.

McFadden, WOW. I can't believe he actually has it in him to be a great tailback, and I hope he keeps it going. If he can get through this season maintaining these stats then we can be taken seriously as an offense.

Keep Gradkowski starting and see what happens. If he can keep the offense effective then we have to officially make him the Guy. Campbell is a nice player, but the things that hurt his career in Washington have just carried over here, and if Al doesn't want to end up giving New England a top 10 pick this year he has to let Grad do his thing.

McFadden, WOW. I can't believe he actually has it in him to be a great tailback, and I hope he keeps it going. If he can get through this season maintaining these stats then we can be taken seriously as an offense.

ALAMEDA, Calif. -- Coach Tom Cable made one declaration about his starting quarterback a day after backup Bruce Gradkowski relieved Jason Campbell and rallied the Oakland Raiders to a victory -- and it wasn't about who will start this week.

"There isn't going to be a controversy," Cable said Monday. "I'll make a good decision, the right decision, and we'll go from there."

Cable said he had a good idea of what he planned to do, but would wait until Wednesday before revealing his decision about who would start for the Raiders (1-1) in Arizona on Sunday.

nfl_u_tcable_65.jpg
If we need to make a switch again down the road -- we're going to need them both, probably need all three of them before the year's over with the way this league is.

Back
Top Bottom